Part 4 : Not Giving Up

I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU.

Sarah's POV

Days passed converting into weeks. And what happened in this week. I laughed at myself.

"OK Fine!"
I huffed angrily typing on my computer aggressively. It was past 11 PM of night and I was already overworking.

"Again, the presentation got rejected?"
I heard Jisoo.

I sighed... Yeah I needed to brag about him.
It's been some weeks and Jisoo and my friendship grew.

"Is he crazy or what? Can't he see? I've been working ever since day one like a mad person. It's my 8th time making the presentation and everytime he rejected it all... I-I'm tired."
She kept her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll help you."
She said leaning to my computer.

"It's OK... Jisoo... It's quite late. You should probably go home now."

"No I shouldn't... I'll stay here accompanying you."
She said and went behind me massaging my shoulder. I leaned to her and sighed.

"I didn't knew, being busy would exhaust me."

"He is strict. He wants perfection... I was also his secretary at first and yep he fired me... But then on request of Jimin, I was again hired but as Jimin's secretary... While I was Taehyung's secretary, he fell in love with me... And when he helped me keeping up with my job, eventually I fell in love with him too. Thus we become boyfriend-girlfriend. It's been 2 years to our relationship."

I smiled...
"Now Taehyung and I are also casual friends... Taehyung and Jimin are friends, so me being Jimin's girlfriend, Taehyung respects me too... Just we have to be professional in office."

"It's so good when he himself fall in love and we don't have to make him fall for us."
I said.

"Yep... Wait-Does that mean you like-"
My eyes shot open.

"NO!"
I can't reveal that I love Kim Taehyung. Not so soon and not to anyone.
"Nothing is like that... I just said it casually."

She gave me a weird look.
"What?"
I ignored her suspicious look and started working on my computer.

I don't want rumours in the company, about me crushing over my boss in just some weeks since I was hired.

"Hey, you both didn't went home?"
I heard Jimin's voice. He let me call him Jimin when we are not surrounded my employees or main company members. So technically we are also friends now.

"Well, she is suffering, making a single presentation again and again and again."
Jisoo said and sat on the desk ahead of me. I smiled bitterly looking at Jimin.

"I'm sorry Sarah... I'll talk to Taehyung to ease on you."

"No its fine... I don't want his mercy."
I said and huffed. But internally I was dying to sleep tension-free.

"Won't you go home?"

"I guess I'll do overtime today."

"This is third day in this week when you are doing over time."

"I can't help... CEO of go-food wants perfect presentation..."
I laid my head on desk, my eyes paining, and neck aching.

"You both should probably go... I'll go home before 1 AM."
I said standing up going to the fridge behind me to grab water.

"I feel pity."
I pouted, pouring myself a glass of water.

"I just don't like his attitude... Perfect! Ugh! Nothing in this world can be perfect... Everything cannot be like him... I mean- the way he wants it to be...