CHAPTER 46-50

return
Rebirth Nine Zero Koi Fu Wife
简体
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 46

    Wen Xin's eyes widened suddenly.

    Just such a stone is so valuable?

    Seeing her like this, the bosses around knew that she was a ignorant person, so someone threw an olive branch, "Little girl, are you going to sell it? If you sell it, I can pay you a thousand and sell it to me. Like?"

    As soon as these words came out, everyone immediately became anxious.

    "You're going too far. Even if everyone doesn't understand, they know that the quality is good, so you're fooling other children?" "That's

    right, this ice species must be at least five thousand!"

    Lin Shui stood up, Said: "What is more than five thousand? Anyone who knows a little knows that this kind of ice is very valuable. You can buy such a good kind of ice without tens of thousands of dollars? If there is a channel, you can meet a big boss who likes jadeite and sell it." It can sell for 100,000, how about you cheating on other little girls?"

    He and Lu Yao said that they had reported each other's names, so they knew each other, and naturally they wanted to help at this time.

    Otherwise, if they were fooled by these people with thousands of dollars, wouldn't they lose a lot?

    When everyone heard this, they were all awkwardly silent.

    Although a few thousand yuan is not much, it is already a lot of money for this era.

    Wen Xin was a little moved. After all, she was not interested in this thing and didn't want to keep it, and there was no channel. Since there are people here who want to buy it, she can make some money, which is not bad. Just listen to what Lin Shui said. It's really worth a lot of money.

    In this case.

    Wen Xin rolled her eyes and said, "I really plan to sell it. If everyone likes it, the one with the highest price will get it."

    All the bosses looked at each other and looked at each other.

    Looking at the cars they were driving, Wen Xin knew that these people were not poor.

    Sure enough, in the next second, someone said, "Someone said five thousand just now, so I'll give six thousand."

    "Hehe, six thousand, didn't you hear that some professional said that this jade is at least tens of thousands? Are you still fooling other girls?" "That's right,

    I'll only pay ten thousand!"

    Someone said very generously.

    Wen Xin's eyes moved.

    The others were stunned for a moment, and then someone gritted their teeth: "Ten thousand, ten thousand can't be more, and it will cost a lot of money for post-processing?" Ten

    thousand yuan in this era can cover one hundred thousand in the future. up.

    It is indeed not a small amount.

    But Wen Xin didn't speak.

    Sure enough, within a few seconds, someone couldn't help it again: "Twelve thousand."

    Then, "Thirteen thousand, fourteen thousand, fifteen thousand..."

    The voice became less and less.