Chapter 3 Be as good as yourself

"You girl, you can really talk, come here, this is a red envelope from your auntie and your Uncle Lu. Our Lu family has no rules. Everyone is free at ordinary times. Neither Uncle Lu nor I Restrict your freedom, as long as you and my fourth child are doing well, if you have no money, you can ask our two elders to get it. Although our Lu family is not rich, it is still possible to support your two children. Don't wrong yourself, huh?"

    Wen Xin didn't know how to be polite, and took the red envelope with some curiosity.

    Lu's mother only thought that she was being straightforward, and didn't care, and said: "Also, Xin girl, you should have heard about the matter of our fourth child. He has a bad temper and may be a little fierce. I hope you will pay more attention to it." Wait a minute.

    That kid is tough on the outside and soft on the inside. When you get to know him well, he will treat you well. If you suffer any grievances, come and tell me. Then I will teach him a lesson for you. He usually He just likes to read books and doesn't like to be disturbed by others, just leave him alone."

    She sighed.

    "I don't feel ashamed to say it. This kid's grades are so good, but I don't know why he failed the college entrance examination twice, but we hope he can go to college. These years, our Lu family has too high expectations of him. , causing the kid to be under too much pressure, and his personality has become more and more rebellious. We forced him to take the re-examination last time. I didn't expect this kid to still not listen. If you can talk to him, I hope you can help Let's persuade him."

    At this point, she stopped, as if there was some unspeakable secret, "We as parents only hope that he will have a better life in the future and have a good future. Can it hurt him?"

    She didn't say much, after letting Wen Xin rest early, she said she still had guests to entertain and left first.

    Although Wen Xin has never lived in today's society, she also understands that making money is king in this world.

    Don't they do the task for that little commission?

    I just don't understand what's going on with this Lu Yao, so I don't want to let it go with a bright future.

    Although she was a little puzzled, she listened to Mama Lu's words.

    How could my husband be so ordinary and decadent?

    He has to be as good as himself to be worthy of him.

    The face alone can only temporarily attract her, the inner beauty is the most important thing.

    The seniors had taught her that once she confirmed the person she wanted, she had to be single-minded, treat him well and stay together for the rest of her life.

    She didn't want to change people halfway.

    This is bad behavior!

    There were some fruits and candies on the table beside her. Wen Xin was a little hungry, so she ate while thinking about what to do next to make the other party listen to her.

    The more she thought about it, the more she had no way out, and she was still a little sleepy, so she stretched herself, went to the bed beside her, lay down, and fell asleep in a daze.

    On the other side, after a long night of busy work, seeing that the fourth daughter-in-law hadn't come out, the eldest daughter-in-law Liu Feifei became a little worried: "The fourth daughter-in-law hasn't eaten today, boss, why don't you ask the fourth brother to send something over? Just now I When I went to the bathroom and saw the fourth child reading in the third child’s room, don’t you think that this child made such a fuss on the night of the big wedding, which embarrasses the bride?”

    Originally, the fourth child had drunk and returned to the room early, they thought This kid is off to work.

    Unexpectedly, when he went to the backyard, he saw him sitting in the third child's room reading a book.

    Liu Feifei thought, if her husband treats her like this, she will definitely lift her hijab on the spot and the marriage will not end!

    The more I think about it, the more pitiful this fourth daughter-in-law becomes.

    It's embarrassing to come out alone right now?

    So I brought my husband.

    The boss is almost thirty this year. He looks tall and strong. He looks honest and honest. Although he can't read well, he works hard. He is the one who earns the most money in the town every year. Don't mention other people's wives are envious of Liu Feifei.

    Liu Feifei also likes her husband very much.

    When they got married, they had no relationship at all, but Lu Xiong treated her very well, and it hasn't changed in the past few years.

    Anyone from the Lu family is an infatuated kind, and they treat their wives better than the other. Why are there more bastards like Lu Yao?

    When she proposed marriage back then, she went with her mother, and met Wen Xin, who was so pretty.

    How can such a beautiful girl be wronged like this?

    Boss Lu was a little surprised when he heard the words: "What, the fourth child is reading? Why doesn't he read in the bridal chamber on the wedding night? Are you stupid?

    " Just thinking about these things, the fourth child is a scholar, so hurry up, I'll pack some food, and you let the fourth child deliver it." She handed the

    big sea bowl in her hand to Lu Xiong.

    Although the banquet is not grand today, there are vegetables and meat, which is many times better than usual.

    Lu Xiong listened to his wife's words, and walked towards the third child's room with a bowl in his hand.

    At this moment, the third child, Lu Hai, also looked at his younger brother speechlessly.

    I've been busy all day because of this marriage, but he, the client, is fine, not to mention occupying my room, and he still doesn't leave.

    But at this moment, my wife and a few sisters are chatting cheerfully, as if all night, he is not easy to push people away, and now seeing the fourth child sitting upright at the table reading a book with a serious expression on his face, he can't help but get a headache .

    Fortunately, at this time, the boss came.

    Holding a big bowl of rice.

    Lu Hai's eyes lit up immediately, and he stepped forward with a smile: "Brother, how did you know that I was hungry, and you brought me food, it's really troublesome." He said that he had already stretched out his hand to pick it up.

    Lu Xiong glared at him: "What nonsense are you talking about? This is for the fourth daughter-in-law. You have to eat it yourself."

    Hearing the words of the fourth daughter-in-law, Lu Yao frowned and looked at his elder brother. come over.

    These words sound strange and uncomfortable.

    I always feel bound by something.

    He still likes the feeling of being alone.

    "Fourth brother, what are you doing here with third child? Your daughter-in-law is still waiting for you in the new house. It's been so long since I came here from Wen's house, and the girl hasn't even had a bite to eat, so you just don't care about it. People lost in the new house? Is it really okay for you to do this?"

    Lu Xiong taught him a lesson.

    Lu Yao said indifferently: "Brother, you can drop by the way."

    Lu Xiong glared, angrily saying, "What are you talking about, she is your new wife, how can an outsider enter the new house instead at this time? You brat, you really don't understand at all. Since you agreed to marry someone, you have to do a good job as a husband. What are you talking about? Do you think that the girl will go back to her mother's house tomorrow morning? When the time comes What do outsiders think of our family? Where do we put our parents' face"