Chapter 8 The Consequences Are Serious

    But thinking that he is so poor, naturally he is too embarrassed to dislike it, so he can only find a place to make a living by himself.

    That's how I discovered this little gambling house.

    Wen Xin didn't know what fifty yuan was in the eyes of people nowadays.

    Although the cities have developed rapidly now, this kind of remote village is still very poor. Usually, the children’s food expenses are only one or two yuan, and they can’t eat a few meals of pork throughout the year. It was only twenty yuan, and fifty yuan was already a lot for the villagers.

    Then Lu Yao remembered that she hadn't eaten since she went out in the morning.

    It's okay to be a big man, but she looks so thin, she must be hungry.

    I was careless and forgot about it.

    So she was embarrassed to blame her, and said unnaturally: "What do

    you want to eat?" "I'll eat whatever you eat." Wen Xin didn't know what to eat in this town, so she said directly.

    Anyway, she's not picky eaters.

    Hearing this, Lu Yao felt a little uncomfortable.

    Fold a few pieces of money and stuff them into her pocket, "Keep the money you earn yourself, don't give it to me."

    Wen Xin was stunned for a moment, then said yes.

    The seniors said that a man has a strong self-esteem, he must be obedient, and he will do whatever he says, and only well-behaved girls are pleasing to others.

    Following him into a restaurant, and ordered two home-cooked dishes, Lu Yao met his classmates again.

    But this time it was a male classmate who seemed to have a good relationship, not like before.

    Knowing that they were married, the other party was startled, then took a look at Wen Xin, and praised how beautiful her sister-in-law was, which made Wen Xin look at him more involuntarily.

    It seemed that Lu Yao also asked him something. After Wen Xin finished eating, she felt bored, and said that she would go out for a stroll and come to him later. Lu Yao thought she wanted to ask something, so she let her go.

    "That stinky bitch is so mad that we were fined so much by the boss!"

    Three men with fierce faces came out of the gambling house with a dark face, thinking that Wen Xin had won the money and ran away. They were fined by the top, and their faces were very ugly.

    "The next time I meet her again, I will definitely kill her!"

    "That girl looks pretty good, I think killing her is too cheap! Just sell her, we can make some money."

    " Yes, what the third child said is right, I also think she looks pretty good, and if I send it to the village to be wives for those men who can't get a wife, maybe they can sell for hundreds of dollars!" The three of them talked, and

    then Haha laughed out loud.

    "Your sister is only worth a few hundred yuan?"

    A startled and angry voice sounded from the direction above the heads of several people.

    The three big men were startled in place by the sudden voice, and they suddenly looked up.

    But they saw that the three-meter-high wall was standing on the top of the hips, going back and forth, the target of revenge they just said!