Chapter 5 Uptown

Chapter 5 Uptown

    Only the fourth son, Lu Yao, had nothing to do.

    It is now January, and the family plans to let him go out to find a job after the new year.

    In fact, everyone still hopes that he can continue to study for another year.

    But at this age, I am afraid that he will hurt his self-esteem, so no one dares to say it.

    The Lu family can't be considered rich, but they can be regarded as a good family in the village, so it doesn't matter if they support him for another year or two.

    "Why don't you say hello to your wife?" Lu Feng teased.

    Lu Yao was expressionless: "No need, I'll be back later anyway."

    It's not easy for everyone to talk about the things between the two of them.

    Knowing that they are not familiar with it, I am not reluctant at the moment.

    If I talk too much, I'm afraid he won't be happy.

    So packed everything and got ready to go.

    Liu Feifei and the second daughter-in-law Wang Xiaoyu both followed. Lu Xiong and Lu Feng worked outside for a long time, so they rented a house. The two went with them. First, they could take care of them. Make a little money.

    The two elderly people in the family are still in good health, and they are not required to take care of them at the moment, so they are still very free compared to other families.

    As soon as they went out, they saw a girl with messy hair waiting at the door.

    Wen Xin had come a long time ago, but she didn't know these people well. Seeing that they were all talking, she didn't bother her, so she stood at the door and obediently waited for them.

    Seeing someone come out now, she hurriedly greeted with a smile, but of course she only greeted Lu Yao.

    "Honey, you're here, let's go."

    Lu Yao staggered and almost tripped over the threshold.

    He looked at Wen Xin who had been waiting in astonishment, and when he realized it, his face darkened, he stepped forward and grabbed Wen Xin's arm, walked aside, and asked with a dark face, "What are you doing?"

    Wen Xin blinked her eyes: "Aren't you guys going to the market? I'm going too." "Will

    you tell me when you're going? And outsiders, don't call me husband!" He said speechlessly.

    Wen Xin immediately looked at him eagerly: "I left before I had time to ask you, and you didn't tell me, I didn't call your husband what to call you, didn't they say that when you get married, you have to be called husband?"

    Lu Yao only felt a sharp pain in his temple.

    "You will call me by my name from now on. My name is Lu Yao, or you can call me fourth brother. Anyway, don't call me that, I am very uncomfortable."

    Wen Xin let out a little disappointment, and obediently called: "Fourth brother, can you Take me to the town to catch the market? I really want to go too." She said pitifully.

    Seeing her well-behaved appearance, Lu Yao felt that he had spoken a little fiercely, and a look of annoyance flashed in his eyes, so he didn't refuse: "Okay, you follow." Wen Xin was suddenly happy, and kissed him on

    tiptoe On his face, "Thank you fourth brother!"

    Lu Yao froze in place.

    Until the older brothers stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder and laughed at him mockingly: "I can't see that you are quite good at teasing girls, fourth brother, it's only a day that a girl kisses you so proactively, I'm envious. "