Chapter 4 Trouble

Chapter 4 Trouble

    He put his job in front of his younger brother heavily, "If you don't go, you won't be my Lu Xiong's brother in the future, I don't have a brother like you who is such an idiot." After finishing speaking, Lu Hai, who was dumbfounded, walked out

    .

    Lu Yao frowned and turned a page, but his eyes were involuntarily attracted by the bowl of rice in front of him. He frowned, put down the book, and sent the things over.

    When I walked to the door, the lights inside were still on.

    He had been gone for at least two hours, and this woman didn't even rest, could it be that she was waiting for him?

    Thinking of this possibility, a flash of guilt flashed across Lu Yao's face.

    I also felt that this was not good for me, so I softened my attitude, opened the door and walked in.

    "Mom asked me to bring you some..."

    Before he could finish his sentence, he met the girl who was lying on the bed, sleeping sprawled out.

    Lu Yao: "..."

    His face darkened, his feelings were presumptuous.

    Looking at the table next to it, it was full of melon seed shell candy paper and fruit cores.

    After eating so much, I'm afraid I'm really hungry.

    He put the bowl on the table, stepped forward to call for someone, but saw that her wedding gown, which was originally very loose, was now wearing loosely on her body, with half of her shoulders exposed.

    He fell asleep with his mouth open, and his little face was a little red.

    But before he got close, the other party suddenly opened his eyes and looked at him vigilantly.

    At that moment, Lu Yao felt a strange murderous aura.

    He was slightly surprised, thinking that he was hallucinating, otherwise how could he feel such aura from this girl.

    Seeing that it was him, Wen Xin's expression instantly relaxed, and she raised a bright smile and said, "You're back? Are you finally ready to sleep?"

    Because of these words, Lu Yao ignored the abnormality in his heart just now, and asked with a frown, "Why do you keep asking me whether to sleep or not?"

    Wen Xin replied without thinking, "Of course I'm waiting for you to have a wedding ceremony together? Otherwise, what am I going to do by myself?"

    Lu Yao: "!" What kind of bullshit is this.

    Facing the girl's enthusiasm, he felt a little overwhelmed.

    None of the girls outside spoke as aggressively as she did.

    I thought the girls in the village would be shy, but it seems that I underestimated them.

    "You, you get up and eat first."

    He didn't want to answer the other party's words, so he changed the subject directly.

    "Oh good." Wen Xin said obediently.

    A large bowl of rice, nearly the appetite of an adult man, was completely eaten by Lu Yao under her gradually weird eyes.

    In the end, I couldn't help but burped.

    "I'm full, can we go to sleep?" She still didn't forget the past.