CHAPTER 36-40

return
Rebirth Nine Zero Koi Fu Wife
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 36

    Within a few days, the Lu family received news that the two had successfully signed up.

    It made the whole family happy.

    They don't understand the conditions for registering for the college entrance examination, but they feel that if they can pass it, it means they have a chance.

    After all, they didn't have any hope before.

    This news was like a reassurance.

    As for whether they can pass the exam, that is a matter for later. Since they have agreed to her, they must be prepared to fail.

    Wen Xin and Lu Yao were not too surprised.

    But for some unknown reason, this matter was suddenly spread, so that within two days, the whole village knew about it.

    Wen Xin's parents knew about this and came to the door.

    This matter was afraid that it would be embarrassing if it was spread out, so the Lu family didn't even mention it to them.

    At this moment, he thought he was looking for trouble, and Lu's father and Lu's mother looked a little embarrassed.

    After all, Wen Xin is the daughter of the Wen family.

    They didn't have the idea that Wen Xin could pass the exam. They thought that they would not pass the exam at that time, and if they came back quietly, no one would know, so they kept hiding it.

    Naturally, I felt very guilty at the moment.

    "It's not what I said. I haven't been out for a while." Seeing Lu's father and Lu's mother looking at him, Zhou Tongtong quickly explained.

    How dare she say such a thing?

    "I'm really sorry, Sister Wen, this matter was decided by the two of them. It's not easy for us to object, so we didn't say anything, and we were also afraid of making a big fuss. It would be bad for everyone's reputation, and we couldn't do anything about it. "

    Mother Lu had no choice but to explain.

    The relationship between the two families is still good, so it's not easy to keep it a secret if it sees the incident.

    Wen's mother and Wen's father heard the words, looked at each other, and then sighed, "Sister Lu, we didn't come here to trouble you this time, don't get me wrong, my family was not in a good situation at the time, so I was careful not to continue studying. This matter has always been a regret for our husband and wife. Although she has grown up now, we are also happy to have this kind of thinking. No matter what she does, as parents, we will support her unconditionally. If you are willing to give her this We are also very happy about the opportunity, I heard that there is a lot of money to be paid for the college entrance examination, so our husband and wife plan to send these fees to you, and we don't want Xin'er to burden your family." Mother Lu was really surprised when she heard this

    .

    Although she always knew that the Wen family loved her daughter, she never expected them to be able to do this.

    If it were someone else's family, knowing this, they would not be willing to give money.

    They didn't think about it at first, but now that the Wen family is willing to take the responsibility, Lu's parents and Lu's mother are very pleased.