CHAPTER 21-25

return
Rebirth Nine Zero Koi Fu Wife
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 21 Koi body

    The last time I made hundreds of dollars from other people's gambling houses in half an hour, I didn't see her take a second look.

    It's only one yuan now, it's like picking up a treasure.

    What a strange girl.

    "Okay, the aunt is going to make you angry, so put it away." He reached out and patted Wen Xin's head, noticing the angry eyes of the aunt on the side, and reminded.

    "Okay." Wen Xin nodded after hearing the words. It was just the first time she made money from selling things and found it a little strange, not to show off.

    But looking at the aunt's expression, it seems that she thinks she is showing off on purpose, and the displeasure on her face is really speechless.

    Obediently listened to Lu Yao's words and stuffed the money in her pocket. She looked at the passing pedestrians with bright eyes, looking forward to the next guest's appearance.

    Soon someone else came over.

    But hearing that it costs 50 cents a tree, many people are discouraged, thinking that although the dishes are good, they are more reluctant to spend more money.

    Seeing this, Xu Meng, who was following up, couldn't help but came over to persuade Lu Yao, "Brother Lu, the price is too expensive. I saw that people all cost one or two cents a catty along the way, and this cabbage only cost three cents a catty." It's just a catty, how can I sell it for five yuan, if she sells it like this, you can't sell it all in a day!"

    She looked at Wen Xin in disapproval.

    A country bumpkin dares to open his mouth like a lion.

    Lu Yao also felt that the price was a bit expensive, but he didn't say anything. Anyway, he didn't understand these things, so Wen Xin could sell it whatever she wanted.

    His family is not short of these few dollars, and if they can't sell it all, they can eat it for themselves, and it doesn't have much impact.

    Wen Xin on the side said unhappily: "Free consumption, I think it's worth it!"

    When it snows, many people hide at home around the stove to keep warm, only a few people think of taking back the vegetables before they are frozen. , so that the quality looks better than other homes, why should good things be sold at cheap prices?

    "You are really unreasonable. If you are like this, you will cause Brother Lu to stand here with you all day, and you can forget about it yourself. Why do you involve Brother Lu?"

    Xu Mengyi said angrily.

    Wen Xin became a little impatient: "Didn't anyone tell you that you are annoying?"

    Xu Meng froze for a moment, his face darkened even more: "What do you mean!"

    "Literally, this lady, I don't know you, right? What I do is my freedom, please don't meddle in my own business."

    "Okay, I want to see how you can sell, and how long you can last!" Mostly others follow her. No one has ever taken herself so seriously and said she is annoying. This woman is the first one. If Brother Lu was not here, she would have gone up and taught her a lesson!

    She just waited and watched to see how she could sell this big basket of cabbage at a high price!

    Just wait for a slap in the face!