Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Lu Yao frowned, but did not answer Xu Meng's question, "What's the matter?"

    His tone was not warm or even cold.

    Xu Meng didn't seem to expect him to speak in such a tone, bit his lips, and said with red eyes, "Brother Lu, don't do this." Chu He on the side couldn't stand it

    , "I said Lu Yao, when Mengmeng It's not intentional, I apologized to you, why do you still have this attitude? Don't blame Mengmeng for everything, she has been very guilty in the past two years, besides, if you really have that ability, why did you fail the college entrance examination last year? Are you done?" His voice was so loud that everyone around him looked over curiously.

    Xu Meng said anxiously: "Stop talking, Chuhe! It was all my fault at the beginning, and it's none of Lu's business."

    Seeing her protecting Lu Yao so much, Chu He felt even more upset, and his tone became worse. : "It's because he pretends to be noble and thinks he can be admitted to Beijing University, but he was rejected by others. It's none of your business. Even without you, he might not be able to be admitted to Beijing University. You apologize, he He still has that attitude towards you! Didn't he go too far to make you sad for so long?"

    Lu Yao's face became more and more indifferent as the other party said.

    Xu Meng hurriedly stepped forward and explained: "I never thought about Brother Lu in this way, don't be angry with Chu He, he didn't know the situation at that time, I'm really sorry, please don't treat me like this, please, I'm really sorry for you. It's very hard."

    After saying that, tears welled up in his eyes, and he reached out to pull his clothes.

    "You talk as soon as you talk, what are you doing so close?" Wen Xin stepped forward and pushed the person who was about to come up, very dissatisfied with her attitude.

    Although she admits that she is very beautiful, Lu Yao is already her man. Even if she has never been in a relationship in her previous life, she knows that it is wrong for a third party to insert other people's feelings. In her opinion, this woman's actions It's the behavior of a third party!

    Hmph, touching her man in front of her, do you think your life is too long?

    In her previous life, she had a lot of blood on her hands. Although she has planned to wash her hands in this life, it doesn't mean that others can snatch things from her hands!

    Xu Meng who was pushed was stunned. After standing firm, his face sank and he glared: "Who are you, why are you pushing me? Why are you so rude!" "

    I am Lu Yao's wife, you I was about to post it in front of me just now, and I wanted to stretch out my hand to pull him, so it's fine if I don't kick you away, but you still ask me why I pushed you? Do you need a reason to hit the mistress?" Wen Xin crossed waist, raised his chin and shot back.

    The word "Xiao San" immediately made Xu Meng blush.

    But more is unbelievable.

    Lu Yao actually said, married?

    She looked at Lu Yao in disbelief.

    Lu Yao hadn't recovered from the scene where she pushed people just now, but when he heard her words again, his expression changed immediately.

    "Wen Xin, don't talk nonsense!"

    He pulled back the aggressive Wen Xin.

    Wen Xin looked at him with some displeasure, "What nonsense, am I wrong?"

    She is not a fool, looking at the expression of the girl in front of her, it is obvious that she likes him to death.

    Where did I say something wrong?

    Lu Yao was a little angry: "She and I are just classmates, don't think about it when we meet for the first time!"

    Wen Xin curled her lips, "Who told her to do something?"

    Although she didn't like Lu Yao, but Wen Xin Once he believes that he is his own person, he will treat him sincerely, but now he finds that the person he wants to treat well treats himself worse than an outsider. Thinking that he just approached him, he didn't even refuse, and waited. Maybe it was intentional, but I didn't expect that I would push away others, and now I was so angry and attacked myself!

    The more I think about it, the more possible it becomes.

    Wen Xin suddenly felt disgusted.

    She glared at Lu Yao, snorted coldly, turned around and strode away.

    Lu Yao was dumbfounded by her inexplicable look.

    I didn't expect her to react so violently, thinking it might be a misunderstanding, she hurried to catch up, but was blocked by Xu Meng, she looked at Lu Yao with red eyes, and said aggrievedly: "Brother Lu, how could you do this? We clearly agreed!"

    Lu Yao was a little impatient with her crying, and said in a deep voice: "You also know that it was at the beginning, that is already in the past, don't bother me anymore!" He chased after Wen Xin in the direction he left.

    Chu He was very shocked when he heard the news of Lu Yao's marriage. Now he realized that Xu Meng was crying sadly, and he didn't know what to say for a while.

    The three of them have known each other since junior high school. They and Xu Meng are childhood sweethearts and have a good relationship. Xu Meng's study is also one of the best in the town. Unexpectedly, he was compared by a bumpkin from the countryside. He has always regarded study as his priority. She was so proud that she couldn't accept this fact, so she competed with Lu Yao for the first place. In the end, they fought back and forth, but they still didn't win. In the end, they were so fascinated by the other party. For three years in junior high school and three years in high school, both of them were on the same page. The same school, the same class, and the same position was transferred by the teacher.

    When Lu Yao grew up, he was handsome, with good grades, and a top student. In addition, he was older than his peers and looked mature. More than half of the girls in the school liked him. Love letters, stuffed with candy.     Xu Meng, who is at the same table, has been in love with each other since junior high school, but she was reserved and never dared to confess. It was not until high school that she found that he had more and more suitors, so she panicked and made some surprises on purpose. People misunderstood the matter, making everyone think that she and Lu Yao are dating again.     Lu Yao never paid attention to these things, so he didn't care. The relationship these years has not been without affection. He is also very good to Xu Meng, and everyone almost acquiesces in the relationship between the two.     Xu Meng also took this opportunity to confess his love, but he didn't expect to be rejected. The reason for Lu Yao's rejection was that he didn't plan to fall in love in high school.     So Xu Meng said that she was willing to wait until she was in college, until he was willing.

    Lu Yao didn't respond, but Xu Meng felt that as long as he persisted, his heart would definitely be touched.

    Unexpectedly, in the year of the college entrance examination, an accident happened.

    The two were in the same examination room, Xu Meng threw a note at him and asked him to meet after the examination.

    This scene was discovered by the invigilator, without saying a word, he decided that Lu Yao had plagiarized and kicked him out of the examination room.

    After Xu Meng explained anxiously, the invigilator knew that he had misunderstood, and went to call for someone, only to find that Lu Yao had left.

    So much so that he failed the college entrance examination this time.

    Originally, the teacher also felt a little disappointed, and asked him to fill in the universities with the required scores and still be able to enter.

    But Lu Yao didn't listen, and still reported to Beijing University.