Then , she stood up and get ready for going to college..

Yn set her hairs and went down...

Yn: good morning mom....

Yn's mom: good morning my baby...

Yn: where is appa???

Yn's mom: as usual he went to handle his cases, after all he is well known judge...

Yn smiled but immediately got sad after remembering that in past because of her blind trust in Sara, she got involved with things she should have not in the end for getting their things they killed her parents in front of her eyes...

Yn's mom serve her food..

Yn smiled and started eating her food, she remembered it clearly that she met Sara in college days. Till now, her life was all normal and on right track..

After eating food, she kissed her mother's cheeks and come out of her home..

Yn started walking towards the bus then heard her name from behind...

Yn: kuru .

She saw her childhood best friend come to her while running

Yn looked at her...

She remembered that in the past, Sara made yn blind in her trust that she broke her childhood friendship with the girl who was with her in all her thicks and thins..

She also remembered that in the past , after yn ditched her kuru went through depression and jimin's friend who had a huge crush on her, married her, to bring her out from depression. At last, she only remembered them announcing about the pregnancy and she gave birth to a baby boy. It all happened before jimin's death in past life. This time, she will not let anything repeat and with herself this time she will help her friend to get settled with her future husband earlier...

Yn hugs her tightly while controlling herself from crying...

Kuru: hey my baby what happened?? Everything's ok???

She hugs back tightly and slowly started rubbing her back..

Yn smiled and tried to keep herself strong ..

Yn: yes I'm just excited for our first day in college...

Kuru: aww me to hehehe..

They giggled and waited for the bus to arrive. After sometime, the bus arrived at the station and they both sat in ...

The bus started and they also started talking..

Yn: I'm so excited for college, i also want to be a famous judge like dad ..

Kuru smiled...

Yn: babe let's be judge together...

Kuru: yes after all it's a dream, which we dreamed together so we will fulfil it together too...

Yn: hehe yupp..

They spent the rest of the time talking with each other...

The bus dropped them , in front of the university...

Yn looked at the building in front of her...

Yn:( in past life, this University made my life hell. But, now it's my time to shine bright and make all those stupid people suffer from the same pain which they gave me)..

Kuru: it's so cool...

Yn: hmm....

Kuru: let's go in and check more...

Yn: yes...

They both went inside...

Kuru: aahhh locker area is so beautiful...

Yn nodded but her eyes and ears searched for something particular which she heard in a few minutes...

Girls were screaming with their whole power....

Girl: KIM NAAMJON, KIM SEOKJIN, MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN , KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON  JUNGKOOK BTSSSSS....

Yn drag kuru with her on the gate and then she saw them entering while walking with each other. But the only person , on whom her eyes were stuck was park jimin...

Yn controlled herself hard to not cry in front of anyone, especially now because it was the stage of their relationship in which they didn't even know each other...

Kuru: they r not that handsome. .

Yn chuckled hearing her, because she knows in future she is going to marry one of them. ...

??: Hey myself Sara I'm new here would you like to help with the location of college please...

Yn's face expression turned dark, the last person whom she wanted to see and the first she wanted to kill Kim Sara. The person , who brought  disaster in her life....

Yn looked at her with her piercing eyes which sent cold vibes through Sara's whole body...

Yn remembered it clearly, Sara loved to play the victim card. She made a kuru trap in her plan and showed that she bullied her because of what yn and kuru's friendship broke...

Yn:( I was so stupid back then,but now it's time to make you taste your own medicine bitch. Just wait and watch what i do with you)....

Yn: sorry but we don't like to talk and share our first day with plastic dolls..

Sara and other people who were around become speechless. Sara was shocked that how can she knew that she went through plastic surgery??

Others laughed at her, Sara left embarrassed but promised in her mind that she will take revenge for it soon...

Yn left from there while dragging kuru with her...

Without knowing, two pairs of eyes were stuck on her and chuckled seeing her cute savage nature...

??: Where are you lost jiminshi...

_________________________________________

The next episode will be uploaded soon, take care of yourself and don't forget to comment and vote down 🌹

Word count: 1355..