Chapter 2

When he saw her just now, his expression was very indifferent, and he only treated her like those girls outside.

    Unexpectedly, this girl was so fierce that she kicked him as soon as she came.

    What a freak!

    Thinking that he was kicked away by a girl, Lu Yao felt that his face was a bit difficult, so his expression became even uglier.

    Wen Xin has always been patient with good-looking people, and said apologetically, "I'm sorry husband, I didn't do it on purpose, I didn't expect you to do something to me suddenly." Lu Yao looked up at her guilty look, the corner of his

    mouth twitch.

    What does it mean to do something to her.

    Can this woman figure out the situation.

    Now is the time for the bridal chamber. He came to her to do something, so how could he do anything to her?

    No matter how bad his character is, Lu Yao, he won't be so bad as to attack a girl.

    But facing this apologetic and guilty face, he couldn't say anything to blame.

    Wen Xin looks really good. Looking at Xiaojiabiyu from a distance, I found that this girl looks really delicate. Although her skin is a bit rough, it doesn't hide her beauty. No wonder the family agreed so quickly. It seems that it is not unreasonable to discuss the marriage of the two families.

    The Wen family is considered poor in the village, with a large family population, and life is more difficult than other families.

    But because there is only such a daughter, she has been pampered and not given any way to live, so she looks much more delicate than those girls in the village.

    Those watery eyes, with an innocent innocence that doesn't know much about the world, can make people fall in at a glance.

    Lu Yao was a little absent-minded, and felt embarrassed thinking that his gaffe had frightened people just now.

    However, the alcohol was strong at that time, and the people at the banquet just now always mentioned his college entrance examination, which made him feel uncomfortable, and he couldn't help feeling a little more angry, so he used the alcohol to become impulsive.

    It's normal to scare people.

    At this moment, the alcohol disappeared, and he gradually became sober, his face returned to his usual indifference, he said in a deep voice: "Forget it, I was the one to be abrupt, you should rest early." After finishing speaking, he turned around and wanted to leave

    .

    Wen Xin frowned, and asked, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

    The next thing is the essence of marriage!

    If the other party didn't stay, how would she know what the seniors meant by happiness?

    Lu Yao gave her a strange look, and said in his heart that when he pounced on her just now, she kicked him in fright.

    At this moment, I asked myself if I want to sleep?

    Is it possible that you really want to sleep with her?

    Seeing the girl's expectant expression, Lu Yao twitched the corners of his mouth, and refused, "No, I'll wait a while."

    Without looking at her, he turned and left the room.