Chapter 24

When Jason was all suited up, he rushed into action, not thinking about the many possibilities that could happen or even the put come of his reckless attack. All he cares about is Dick's safety and nothing else. Not knowing that it would cost him his and Dick life. Acting reckless and in a rush, Jason immediately went into combat with the Joker's men, not bothering to take it easy on them as he couldn't afford to waste time. It had taken all that Jason had in him to be able to get to where Dick was sitting at looking helpless.

"Hey, I have come to save you. Everything is going to be alright now." Jason stated and went to Dick who now was staring at him with horror, "No, you shouldn't be here, run!" The older yells at the young boy who looked at him confused."What?" Was the younger last words before he felt something harsh and cold hitting him in the back of his head. Before he saw black, he got a glimpse of who had ambushed him. It was Harley with her deep red lipstick painted smile that widened at the sight of Jason falling to the ground with a loud thud.

'Shit!' Was the last thought Jason had before he blacked out.

Harley stood over him, grinning before she began to tie Jason up and call Joker over to tell him about the captured boy wonder. Let's say the Clown Prince Of Crime was very pleased for once as his queen had been very useful for once. "Why well done harls you done good work for once." Joker cackled and smirked as he glared down at the boy, "Now it's time we have our fun with the little birdbrain, don't you think?" He laughed loud, making everyone in the area flinch at the sudden out bust.