Chapter 5

"Hey, what happened to your face, kiddo?" Dick suddenly asked as he gently held the boys face up to him as he leaned down to get a better look at that jaw. "That thing looks nasty." He said neck, frowning his brows and lips as he didn't like this, not one bit. Maybe an asshole Dick is, but he would never in his life dream of hurting or even abusing a child. It had disgusted him greatly to think that such a high society school like Gotham Academy would allow such behaviours to begin with.

Yeah sure Dick had to deal with annoying behaviour, but nothing really got physical. Or at least never like this. "Open your mouth." Dick ordered the young teen who followed, and the older was glad to see that Jason had all of his teeth and no bleeding gums either. "I see no bleeding or any sighs of a possible infection, and it seemed your teeth are intact, so that's good. But I would suggest that you wash your mouth with water just in case and put an ice pack on that swollen bruise." Dick had advise unaware or the heating skin of Jason's cheeks.

"Oh, and by the way, the names Richard Grayson kiddo what yours?" Dick asked, smiling at the younger who nods, "I'm Jason Todd." Jason says, "Oh, so you're that Wayne kid. Many people have been talking about the one that lived on the streets only to be adopted by the famous billionaire Bruce Wayne." Dick chirps up and smirked down at Jason, who was such a mess as he began to stutter, "Yeah."

"Well, follow me. I know this good cafe that sells the best milkshakes." Dick says as he walks off and takes the boys hand in his own.