Chapter 18

The two that had been left alone in the batcave just glared at each other. One with pure rage and the other with a cold, blank, unreadable look on their faces. "Language chum." Bruce ordered in that deep, rich tone of his that he had always used on villains only used on them until this moment. Jason shivered at the harsh yet soft tone that had made others tremble, "So what now you think I'm a criminal because I'm actually like everyone else my age?!" He yells even though he was trembling and a nervous rack on the inside.

Jason held great respect for Batman and had been scared of the man donning the mask. It's too bad he also hated the man who hid behind it. Batman is someone to be feared, Bruce Wayne isn't, Jason had to try and remind himself even though it was difficult to keep them apart when they were the same person. Same person with different lives, different personalities and have different problems to take care of. Jason would consider himself a Bruce problem when he was Robin, so it didn't make sense that Bruce was talking to him instead of Batman.

"Well if you want to have this conversation do it as Batman not fucking Bruce Wayne last time I checked he and Robin aren't related to one another!" Jason growls out, "And don't you dare say you are going to take Robin away from me or else you will regret you fucking choices in the end asshole." Jason storms off in a fit of rage up the stair heading to his bedroom not wanting to stay down there in the cave any longer than he needed to.

Bruce sighs as he follows in suit, tired of the boys' unnecessary behaviour.