Chapter 4

As the school day ended, all that Jason had was a bruised jaw from having his face smashed into a brick wall. "I'm going to have Bruce report about this, and if I'm lucky, he would agree to homeschool me. It's highly unlikely as both B and Al want me to make some "friends" urge!" Jason grumbles out as he is getting annoyed and pissed off by the other students' behaviour and how the teachers easily let it slide.

It's not fair!

Jason sighed as he soon was walking out of the school gates and bumped into a tall man, "Hey, watch where you're going, pal!" He growls out when he normally wouldn't, but he was just having a really bad day today. Only to get flustered and being a blushing mess at the handsome face of the older. "Sorry you, little brat." The older male snarks back at Jason with a growl in his own voice, making the boy snap out of his dazed state. "Kids these days have no respect for their elders."

Frowning, Jason narrowed his eyes, glaring at the raven haired male with perfect ratio face and nice figure and amazing ass along with the most bright, blue eyes that he had ever seen. "Oh, sorry, old fart." He backed back with a scowl trying to intimidate the man who rolled their eyes and laughed before they became silent when noticing the large bruise on Jason's jaw. That's when it went silent between the both of them.