Chapter 16

Jason was now panicking as he looked all around him, trying to find a way out of this mess he made for himself. Dick just stood close to him and glared at him with a fierce look in his eyes, "How did you know my name? I don't recall ever telling it to you, Mr. Boy Wonder." The older taunts at the young boy who was panicking on the inside while keeping a straight face on. "I'm the sidekick of Batman who knows anyone and everyone that as much as steps into his city. It only makes sense that he knows all those that live in it as well." Jason says, making a dumb excuse as to why he knew Dick's name not because of them meeting at the front of his school.

The short raven looked into Dicks glaring stare sweating as he narrowed his own eyes to make himself look serious and that he was telling a fact. Jason just now hopes that the older will fall for it or else he would have to make a run for it. With a raised brow now and a shrug Dick smiled and sat down next to the kiddo, "that makes sense actually I hear that the bat is rather paranoid so I can actually see him going even to that extent... even though it's going past many people's boundaries."

Jason nods, agreeing with that statement, "Yeah, I'm probably not making it any better with him having to also worry about me being out, fighting crime without him." He spoke and finished his breakfast rather quickly as he wanted to get back to the Manor as fast as possible.  "Well, thank you for the meal, but I better get going before Batman does something stupid." Jason says and not letting Dick reply he was out in a hurry, leaving a flabbergasted college student.