Chapter 19

Dick was left alone in his own home, vulnerable to what was about to happen next.

As he was busy cleaning up the mess in his houses Dick was unaware that he would be having a visitor at his door. A very unwanted one at that. Just minding his own business, feeling safe in his own home, he got careless and didn't hear the upcoming footsteps that are reaching towards him. Soon, his safe haven will be the place of his nightmares once he sees the face of the man that dared enter his home.

A mop of green, messy, greasy hair was glued onto the pale, terrifying man who took slow, taunting steps to the kitchen. Grinning so wide that his face looked to be split in two as the red, smurred lipstick that stained his lips like blood covered half of his face. He was frightenly thin to the bone it looked that his skin was just stretched out over his skeleton. This man's name is known as the Joker and he is as horrifying as they come. With the insanity that matches the excitement he is feeling right now for his greatest plan of all.

Single calk, pale hand covered Dicks mouth catching the scream that would of left the ravens lips. "Hahaha!" Loud laughter could now be heard as it breached the thefts eardrums and made him shiver in fear knowing who was in his house. "Now that I have you, kitten, you will be coming with me~" Joker giggles like the absolute maniac he is as he begins to drag Dick away after just slamming the youngers head against the sink.