Chapter 15

As the two went down stairs Dick immediately went to the kitchen to reheat Jason's breakfast. Jason had just gotten into his Robin suit as he walked into the kitchen before something wiffed past his nose. A deliouse smell of breakfast, he doubt that it would be as good as Alfred's as that man was the king of the kitchen, but he had high hopes that it would be good. Dick smiled as he saw Jason just standing there at the doorway, "Oh come on in, how are you going to eat if not at the table?" Dick jokenly asked the sidekick who grumbled and was red in the face as they walked up to the table and sat down.

"For a rather grumpy itty bitty birdie, you're so cute." Dick purrs a little not too much as to avoid Robin from instantly recognising him. Jason grumbles before sighing as he sits down on a nearby seat before he begins to eat. "Huh?" The young raven questioned as he stared at the breakfast in front of him with a raised brow, "Tastes a little burnt other than that it's alright." The boy wonder had admitted honestly and even that small compliment had just made Dick's day. As the older grins with pride and joy, "Why thank you, sir Robin, I have been working on my cooking skills ever since I was 26 years old."

Jason smiled at Dick blushing, "I can help you if you want me to Dick." He accidentally let's slip that he had known of the older name making the both of them stare at one another with widen shocked eyes.

"Shit."