High Fever.54

Moon Pov

I woke up and yes my body was burning due to high fever oh...my....I can't even abel to get up form the bed hyunjin was right sometimes I really think that he knows me better then me well...obviously afterall he is my enemy

But atleast he never used my phobias to make me weak infront of him ahhh....but now what should I do somehow i walked to my washroom and did my Morning routine after that I walked towards my closet

And take out the medicine I gulped it down in one go and then I walked downstairs I saw unnie and oppa was waiting for me and hyunjin I walked towards them and sat on my chair suddenly hyunjin also sat beside me

Moon:ahhh.....why the hell you always sits beside me huh....can't you anywhere else *annoyed tone*

Hyunjin:ahhh...don't you know that sitting beside the bitter enemy is the most safest place *smirk*

Moon:You saw that fork?

Hyunjin:yes why?

Moon:well....i also know how to take out the eyes form fork *smirk*

Hyunjin:damn try it if you can *teasing tone*

Moon:ahhh....just don't irritate me and let me eat in peace *rolls eyes*

Hwasa:luna are you ok? *concern tone*

Moon:yes I am unnie don't worry *smiles*

Hyunjin:nah she is lying she have high fever *touching her forehead*

As Soom as he touched me I grabbed his hand and slammed it in the tabel and I was about to stab his hand but he freed his hand form my grip and point the knife in my throat

Yoongi:what the hell you both are doing can't we all even eat peacefully like a family *yelled angrily*

Moon:ask him oppa how dare he to touch me *death glared at hyunjin*

Hyunjin:how dare you to grab my hand *glared at luna*

Hwasa:stop all this and Luna is he saying truth do you have fever? *concern tone*

Moon:no unnie he was lying I am perfect *nervously laugh*

Hwasa:what the hell Luna you're lying form me you have so much high fever *checked her forehead* go upstairs and take rest *stern voice*

Moon:no unnie not today I have to go port to collect the rare black diamonds *looks at yoongi*

Yoongi:no way you go and rest hyunjin will collect them *serious tone*

Moon:no way oppa how can you trust him huh..... *glared at hyunjin*

Yoongi:its my order Moon just go and take rest i am sending your favorite soup upstairs *stern voice*

Moon:ahhh...oppa *rolls eyes+walked upstairs*

What the hell man cuz of that hyunjin I can't abel to go on my work ahhh.....i will surely kill him one day but I can't do it cuz it will be out of the rule *rolls eyes*

I changed my outfit and throwed myself in bed I was scrolling through my phone when suddenly few pictures caught my eye ahhh.. our first long night ride *chuckles*

I remember how he saved me form Liana and then we both was enjoying our bike ride how i was kissing his neck ahhh...hoseok are you really going to replace me *staring blankly at ceiling*

If he really cared then why he didn't called me back yet ahhh......I can't stop him if he wants to go but I love him so much *staring at her engagement ring* Jung Hoseok  what you want form me