Part 39 Some sweet time

Start from the beginning

However, when the bell rang for lunchtime, something was different from usual.

She saw a pair of eyes, looking hungrily at her.

Oh... the bell broke his concentration for work. Suddenly, his mind waa freed up to think of other things.

Then Karan put down what he was doing. He walked over to Monami and kissed her. After a very long kiss, he smiled and went back to work.

Mmmm.... so it's not because he doesn't want to kiss her. He is just too focused on his work and forgets the world around him. But once he's stopped working, he comes immediately to soothe his desires.

And that's how their two three days went by..
------
On the fifth after their confession,

Faizi arrived at the restaurant.

He asked the waitress: "Kya mere friends.. I mean Karan Shergill.. woh log aa gye hain?"

The waitress showed him to the private dining room. She blushed as she told him: "They have arrived for a while now."

Faizi was puzzling about her strange reaction. But once he opened the door to the room, it all made sense. Inside the dimly lit room. A couple was sitting at the sofa. The man has his head lowered down. He was kissing the girl in the pretty long dress.

Even though he has had many girlfriends himself, seeing how focused these two are in their kiss, he felt a little embarrassed on their behalf.

And it is too hard to imagine.... Karan kissing a girl!

He hid his laugh with a small cough, then walked over to them.

When Karan and Monami heard someone has entered the room, they lifted their heads together. Monami's face was red with embarrassment. She wanted to push Karan away. Karan just tooj a glance at Faizi, nodded at him and turned his attention back to Monami: "Faizi, order kar dega.. Let's continue."

Monami pushed harder to break away from him. She picked up her glass of juice.

This man....a professor by day, an animal by night. When he wants to kiss, he doesn't care who is there with them.

Karan started chatting with Faizi. But he was still holding her hand. He was squeezing her hands playfully.

In the middle of the meal, Karan decided to go to the toilet. Faizi looked at Monami. She thought he was about to hassle her. But he gave a sigh, and said to her: "This is great. Mujhe toh laga tha yeh janaab kunwara hi marenge. Thanks for loving him."

Monami was touched. She said:"Aisa kuch nahi hain. Tumne bhi phle mention Kiya tha.. that bahut si ladkiya isme interested rahi hain. not.."

Faizi answered: "But love is a two way thing. Aur Karan ka dil jeetna aasan nahi hain." He rested his chin on his hand: "Beware, Monami. Karan.. Once he's serious about you, he's committed for life."

Monami answered: "That's too far in the future." They just started. And not to forget, his love EQ is low.

"Tum nahi maan rahi.. koi na....I'll prove it to you." he said with a very sure tone.

After Karan came back. Faizi said in a very causal tone: "Janaab aap toh ek dam perfect ring aur perfect wedding dress hi accept krenge Monami k liye haina"

Monami was drinking tea. She was observing his reactions. Karan answered without thinking: "Of course."

Faizi continued: "Choosing the stone, getting the diamond and pearl polished, deciding on a designer, find the right craftman... You will need at least a few months. Remember that."