Mending Ties ( Jikook)

Start from the beginning

Aheum looks at Jimin and sighed " I just need some time to process this. It's not about the dress, it's about the sentiment behind it."

Jimin nodded" Take all the time you need, Aheum. I'll make things right, I promise."

Aheum nodded and walked away, leaving Jimin with a heavy heart.

Jimin sighed and decides to have an honest conversation with Jungkook and went to the party and show he was dancing with their cousin Hoseok.

He smiled as he so Jungkook having fun .It's been a while since Jungkook found joy, and lately, he's been surrounded by gloom. Observing this, He plans to talk to Jungkook after the party.

With music blaring in the background, Jimin and Aheum, with her new dress, lose themselves in a dance together.

Hoseok and Jungkook soon join them on the dance floor.

"Hey, look who we have here! Mind if we join?" Hoseoke laughed.

"Actually, we were in the middle of something." Aheum said irritated.

Jimin hold her hand "Come on, Aheum. It's just a dance. They can join us."

Aheum frowns, not so happy about sharing Jimin's attention. Hoseok and Jungkook dance closer, trying to include them.

"The more, the merrier!" Hoseok teased.

Jungkook grinned " Come on, Jimin hyung, join us in the middle of the stage!"

Aheum, feeling possessive, speaks up." No !! Jimin and I are dancing alone. We don't need anyone else."

" Come on, Aheum, it's just for fun!" Hoseok said playfully.

Ignoring Aheum's protests, Jungkook decides to take action. He grabs Jimin by the hand and drags him to the center of the dance floor.

" Wait! Jimin!"Aheum attempts to follow but loses her balance and falls to the ground, drawing the attention of everyone around.

Aheum become embarrassed "Ugh, this is so embarrassing."

Jimin rushes over to Aheum, concerned and worried " Are you okay?"

"Sorry, Aheum noona. We didn't mean for you to fall." Jungkook apologies.

Aheum's frustration boiled over " I'm not fine, Jungkook! Your apologies won't change anything."

Frustrated, she stormed away, leaving Jungkook shocked .

Jimin, sensing the tension, quickly followed Aheum.

"Aheum, wait. Please !" He requested.

" I just need some space, Jimin."

Aheum stormed into the room, frustration evident in her expression. Jimin, concerned, followed her, attempting to make her understand the situation.

"Aheum, please listen. It was truly an accident." He said gently.

Aheum got angry "Accident or not, Jimin, it always seems like you're taking his side. He ruins my dress, makes me fall, and you just support him."

"Aheum, you know I care about you. It's not about taking sides, accidents happen." Jimin tried to explain.

"It's not just accidents. Jungkook doesn't want me in your life. He intentionally creates these situations to drive a wall between us." She accused.

"No, Aheum, that's not true. Jungkook wouldn't do that." He said disbelieving.

"Maybe you're blind to it, Jimin. But I'm tired of feeling like I come second in your life." She said upset.