Recommendation #39

Legacies || Hermitcraft by XandeaTheWatcher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a found family of 26, you're bound to get a couple of interesting stories.

The Hermits are no exception. Brought together through tragedy and hardships, each person's story is as unique and brilliant as they are. Some end happily, most are heartbreaking, but they all start the same way... A lonely outcast, whose life takes an unexpected turn one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a really interesting book about backstories and stuff! 

Only three chapters are out so far, but it is really fun!

You should read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: I forgot to put the number sign in the title of this chapter. Sorry if you got the notification.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't post last week, I went to England.

I don't know if I said this here already, but I was there for my cousins's great grandfather's 100th birthday. It was fun meeting all of the extended family that I'm not technically related to.

But now that I'm back (I got back last night) I am extremely tired.

When we got back, at home it was 9 pm, but in england it was 9 am. 

My internal clock also really needs reajusting.

It feels like afternoon to me right now.

It's about 8:40 in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea what to write here. 

Bleh

I have wordssss.

words on this thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next week is number 40.

And them there's only ten weeks till number 50.

Should I do anything special for that?

Pls give suggestions if you think I should.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hgslkdghksjdghskfdjghskdjfhgksjdfhgskjdfhgkwjdkfjhgkjshdfglkjhghdghfkhs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advertise your books here. Unless this isn't the latest chapter. Then do it on the latest chapter :)

Vote because some random relative lectured me about people on the internet who argue about spellings of words in different dialects and how they're all correct.

COLOR

-Rook :D