Recommendation #14

The Majors, Who Let the Demon out? by Rainyjoi2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott Major, King of the Elven Empire, is struggling to rule his kingdom still a year after his parents has died. There are rulers all around him ruling more advanced and more dangerous empires. But there's news circling around that there's a demon on the loose...one that looks like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book is really good, and really long. It has amazing plot lines and descriptions, but it's also one of the longer books I've read. It has 84 chapters, and this is the first book, out of two so far. Although the second one isn't finished. 

In summary, this book is great, and it will take you longer than 20 minutes to read, even if you're a fast reader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So people have actually been telling me about their books now. That's cool. So I have a list. If your book doesn't come up next week, it probably will a few weeks after that, unless I completely forget about how you told me about your book. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's just so weird how people are reading this tho. Like, I'm some random kid who tells random people to read books by other random people about random people playing minecraft and roleplaying. That's so weird. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how's it going?

Wow, I'm trying to make small talk with random people on the internet again. Why am I like this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, but I have a very important question for you. If Xornoth (Or any demon) offered you power in exchange for setting them free, would you take it?

I probably would, but not after asking him a few thousand questions, including, but not limited to:

1. What type of power is it? Is it like power, like in the government? Or is it power, like you can strike people with lightning? Or power, like you can do anything? Or like that type of power that "Comes with a price," like vampirism? The second to last option is obviously preferable.

2. Would I have the same amount of power as them? Because if a demon is able to give me power, I want the full package.

3. What would they do when I set them free?

4. Would I have to follow their commands and/ or be mind controlled by them? I don't like either of those. I just want power, not a demon overlord. I would want to be at the same level as the demon. This also goes with the second question, because if I had the same amount of power as the demon, it probably wouldn't control me, or couldn't.

ect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of my teachers last year had a mug that said: 

"Teaching is like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire. And you're on fire. And everything is on fire." 

IDK why, but I think that also accuratly describes our fandom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advertise your books here. Unless this isn't the latest chapter. Then do it on the latest chapter. :)

VOTE OR I'LL STEAL YOUR KNEECAPS

-Rook <3