Recommendation #29

Broken Thrones by EmberDragon34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone believed King Ren would surrender after his vault was captured. And now, a year on and accepting of the world Grian receives the letter that changes everything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This book has so much angst. I loved it so much. It was really great and angsty and you should read it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really tired r/n so my brain won't function. I had a sleepover over the weekend with my cousin, and we stayed up until 1 am reading fanfics, and then we kept talking to each other until 3 am. 

So I'm sorry if I write nonsense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Calicoquartzs is missing. We don't know where they went. None of their books exist anymore for some reason, when you go to their profile it says they don't exist, and all of the comments are under a deleted account.

I'm worried.

I don't want to lose my favorite enemy! /hj

(Or one if my favorite enemies? Do I have multiple enemies?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so tired r/n. Maybe for entertainment you guys can go check my message board.

Have you done it yet? 

"Okay, whatever. You can do it later I guess"

or

"Cool you did it. *Confetti*

Wow that does not look like a word. 

It is tho :P"

Those are the options depending on your choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My list is getting shorter for books I'm going to do. Please,

Advertise your books here. Unless this isn't the latest chapter. Then do it on the latest chapter :)

Vote because I'm too tired to come up with a better thing to convince you to vote.

- Rook :P