Recommendation #38

The Red on My Face is Matching You by bumblvee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hermit Academy for the Gifted was... well, for the gifted. Only those with incredible and unique abilities could ever dream of being accepted. And, somehow, Mumbo Jumbo got in.

Yeah, that's great, except there was nothing special about him. He was an average guy with average interests who got average grades and did average things. You could say he was the most average teenager to ever exist.

Unfortunately for him, the most unaverage thing to ever happen to anyone... would happen to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay fun book but also angst and sad. I like it :D. Very fun book.

IDK what else to say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't post a recommendation last week. I was stressed out because of math and also was having tech issues. Sorry!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to England this week! We're leaving tomorrow and coming back in like two weeks. 

I'm going for my cousin's great grandfather's 100th birthday.

So I'm going to be in the same time zone as you british people.

Fun!

I'll see if I'm able to post a recommendation next week, but if I can't, sorry in advance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that summer break is here,  I no longer have a good sleep schedule. 

It's great :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was thinking of writing like a choose your own adventure story for third life. 

Here's the premise, but I don't know if I'll actually ever post it.

"

You open your eyes, and get a massive sense of deja vu. You ignore it though, as you're sure you've never been here before. You're lying in a forest, tree canopy above your head, and you're feeling more mortal than you have for the past 500 years. You've been sent here on a mission, and if you fail, it will be your last. The leaders are giving you one last chance. If you mess up, well, I hope you like sitting in the void. The mission? To stop the most wanted criminal (and traitor) in your society from winning the death games. No pressure.

Welcome to Third Life!

Continue to chapter 1

"

What do you think?

This is my first draft, so I might change it a bit and make it better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POP QUIZ:

I need everyone to do a map quiz game that I will put the link to in the comments. 

Edit: The comments aren't working for me, I'll put it on my profile and you can comment there.

I'll put it here later.

Tell me your time and percentage for your first try.

Try your best :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Advertise your books here. Unless this isn't the latest chapter. Then do it on the latest chapter :) 

Vote because I am rapidly approaching your location.

-Rook