Gender reveal

1 month later, Sadi is 5 months pregnant
Sadi's POV:
"Kai, come on already, everyone is waiting in the backyard!" I exclaim, adding the final touches to my pink dress and Makeup.
Kai walks in in a pink shirt and Blue pants. We head downstairs and into the yard, hand in hand. My bump has grown to fit two babies in it. Everyone cheers and we stand by two balloons.
"Welcome all, thanks for coming down to find out the genders of our two babies!!!" I smile
"Twins?" Everyone asks, them thinking it was one!
"Yeah!" I nod and Kai and I stand by one balloon each, "we ready?"
"Can I help Mommy?" Raelynn runs to me
"Ok." I give her the pin and lower the balloon.
"One Two Three!" Everyone counts
Rae and Kai pop the balloons. Pink confetti flies everywhere!!! Everyone cheers and Kai hugs me.
"We're having two girls!" I tell him
"Yeah Baby, we've just got to decide names!" Kai kisses my head
"Oh easy, Teagan Azar Carson and Aella Jayden Carson." I laugh
"I was thinking those too!" He smiles and I lay my head on his chest.
Everyone gathers around and we eat. We chill out and everyone leaves. We get Raelynn into the car and drive to Home Depot. We head to the baby section and find wooden Letters. Rae helps us find a T and an A in pink wooden letters. We then buy a bunch of furniture for the girls and head home. I take raelynn upstairs to her room. I help her into her pjs before brushing out her hair.
"While you brush it, can you sing the song?" Rae asks
"Ok." I start to brush it, "she works the nights, by the water, she's gonna astray, so far away from my fathers daughter. She just wants a life for her baby. All on her own, no one will come, she's got to save him. She tells him, oh love, no one's ever gonna hurt you love. I'm gonna give you all of my love. Nobody matters like you. She tells him, you life, ain't gonna be like my life. Your gonna grow and have a good life."
I sing part of her favourite song. Rockabye by clean bandit, Sean de Paul and Anne Marie. I finish brushing her hair and tuck her in to bed.
"Sweet dreams baby girl. Just a couple months till you get your sisters." I kiss her head
"Ow Fuck!" I hear Kai yell
"Kai, language!" I call
"Sorry" Kai apologises
Rae rolls over and I leave the room. I see Kai in the bathroom, holding a cloth on his hand.
"Babe, what did you do?" I ask, getting a first aid kit.
"Got myself with the drill gun." He tells me
"Well that was stupid!" I exclaim, "be more careful."
I wrap it up in a bandage after inspecting it. No stitches needed. I walk with him back to the twins' room. The walls are painted and one crib done. The other looks in the process of being built. We work together and soon the whole room is done. We head to bed.