Runaway

*seven years later** Sadi 15. Layla 9.***
Sadi's POV:
I walk downstairs and see Dad and Mom in the kitchen. I chuck my school bag on the floor. I put on my jacket off the hook. I am wearing a cropped tee and black ripped jeans. I have a denim jacket. Mom notices my hair.
"That's pretty." She smiles, exploring by the style.
"Thanks." I sigh and shove my food into my bag, "bye guys."
"Bye." They both reply and wave, "don't forget Cindy's after school."
"Mom, I'm staying at Danielle's " I exclaim.
"Right."she sighs
I head out and down to the bus stop. I meet up with Danielle. The bus comes. We get to school and I head in. I see Mackai by the English block. I head over. I rest my head in his chest and he wraps his arms around me, kissing my head.
"Good morning." He murmurs, "have a bad morning sweetheart?"
"Just normal baby." I whisper.
The bell rings and I lean upwards, kissing Mackai before heading upstairs. I get to my class and walk in. I take out my book. The teacher begins.
"Today we will be continuing to look at Paraphrasing Shakespearean Sonnets. We will work on sonnet 18." She smiles, "Sadi, read it please!"
I sigh and grab out my booklet. I read it out loud.

Shall I compare thee to a summers day
Thou art more lovely and more temperate
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of may
And summers lease hath all to short a date
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow'st;
Nor shall death brag thou wander'st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow'st:
   So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
   So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

I finish reading and we continue to work. I get through my day before the bell rings and I meet up with Dani. We wait for the bus at the bus stop. I feel arms wrap around my neck. I look up and spin around to see Mackai.
"Hey Kai." I kiss his lips gently
"Hey baby. I'll see you on Monday ok?" He tells me
I nod and he runs off. I turn around only to hear my name yelled.
"Sadi Rose Severide." I see Mom in front of 81.
"What mom!" I sigh.
"Get in 81. No more sleepover." She orders
"but Mommmmmmm." I exclaim
"No buts, get in." She points to the truck.
I sigh, "fine, bye Dani."
She waves and i plug my headphones in and play my music. I climb into eighty one and sit on a window seat. Mom gets in a moment later and I feel arms hug me. Great. I push Layla off and then zone out. We get to fifty one and mom drags me inside. I put my phone and headphones in my back pocket. I am dragged into dads office. He looks up and registers the look on moms face.
"What happened?" He asks
"She was caught kissing a boy." Mom replied
"Sit down!" Dad points at his bed, "What the Fuck?"
"Oh I'm sorry that I'm in a happy relationship for around two years. I haven't told you because I knew this would happen." I exclaim.
"Why the hell would you lie to us!" Dad asks
"Because I knew this would be how you would react." I yell, "your too overprotective and selfish. I need to be myself sometimes. You know. Have freedom."
"Honey, we don't think..." dad begins
"I don't care what you think." I dump my phone and run out. I run down the road and don't stop, tears stinging my eyes. I find my way to an abandoned warehouse. I go inside and look around. I see men and they see me.
"Hey sweet checks, why don't you come here?" They whistle.