School

*1 year later* I am using Australian school dates cause that's all I know. Sos bout it tho! And Kelly and Stella are married and have changed Sadi's last name to Severide*
Severide's POV:
I hear my alarm go off and grunt, getting out of bed.  I walk down to Sadi's room and head in. The young girl is asleep. I bend down beside her.
"Sades, time to wake up." I rock her shoulder.
"Ok daddy.' She sits up.
I help her get dressed and we walk out to see Stella up and in the kitchen, making breakfast. Pancakes.
"Pancakes!" Sadi smiles.
"Let daddy put on your shoes first Missy."  Stella responds
"Yes Mommy!" Sadi runs over to me and I grab her shoes.
She sits on the couch and I put her shoes on. She jumps down and her shoes light up. I had charged them the previous night.
"You charged them daddy?" Sadi asks
I nod and said hugs me.
"Thank you." She smiles before running over to the bench and trying to get up on a stool, "daddy help?"
"Sure little one." I go over and lift her onto the stool.
She eats her pancakes and I head around the bench and wrap my arms around Stella, resting them on her stomach. She is 2 months pregnant with our baby. Sadi knows and so does everyone else. I kiss her head. Soon we leave and take Sadi to school. We walk her to class. The teacher comes over.
"Who's this?! The teacher asks
"Sadi Severide." I smile, "sades say hi!"
"Hi." Sadi smiles softly.
"Hi there Sadi, I'm miss L." The teacher smiles, "you ready for school?"
Sadi looks around before running off, "Lila!"
"Oi, Muffin, we get a goodbye hug?" Stella calls.
Sadi runs back over and hugs us.
"Bye mommy, bye daddy." She smiles
"Bye princess." I reply.
She runs off and we head to 51. We notice everyone in briefing. We quickly head in.
"Kidd? Severide?" Boden looks up.
"Very sorry chief, had to take Sadi to preschool." I respond.
"Ok," he nods.
We finish briefing and squad gets a call.
"Alright Squad, load up." I order my men.
We drive off.