Chapter 7

(Phoenix on the top)

Hi guys,

BluProv here. 81 reads. OMG. To be honest I thought I was hardly gonna get to 30. This is great guys keep sharing. And... Maybe.....

CHAT

Seriuosly what you think about it. Cause in reality, its what the reader thinks. I think its good but that doesn't make a difference. It's all about you! Let me hear the criticism.

So far it's Phoenix, Wane, Gain, and maybe Vivid. And someone else on the way. But that's only 5. There's a whole 'nother 15 left. Can't wait. Can you?

Loves you sooo much,

BluProv

-------------------------

Vivid's PoV

I closed the door slightly, ever so slightly. Hopefully the door didn't make them notice me. This hotel has been open ever since 2015. It wouldn't be irregular for the door to make noise like hasnt had Ecoil in years. (This is when America finally uses the oil safely and fairly. So they decided to to call it Ecoil. Eco + Oil = Ecoil.) But to think that they had powers like me and my brother, Grim. Grim always stayed hidden in the day time even though he is the manager of the establishment. But usually that's when most of the customers come in.

People spread rumors about the manager being a vampire. Though it does bring in a lot of young girls to the hotel, they get disappointed when I tell them that my brother isn't a vampire. He just likes the dark. But to cheer them up he always joins the girls in a scary movie. (Yes we have a movie theater at the hotel) When they see something scary, the first thing they go after is him. He's not phased by the blood or the terrifying torture of the characters. After every movie he tells me "I tried my best not to smile at the corpses".

Speaking of, where is Grim. He must be doing work with the government. We both work with the government. We both truly believe that they could make us human. But nothing comes without a price. So in exchange for the transformation we do jobs for the government that regular people can't do. Not even drones do as much work as we do. We may get hurt but we heal fast. With Grim's power of darkness he takes the light away causing people people to not see. I do the same but I take the darkness away. Blinding them in the light. From there we just beat them up.

Our code name is B.B. (a.k.a Blinding brothers).

"Vivid and Grim Blinding,how shall we give you our service." It was Grim down the hall. I walked down the hall anxiously wanting to tell him the news. When I saw him it was looking at mirror. The only difference was our hair color. Well we were twins after all. "Grim, Grim!" I whispered loudly. He looked up at me with a worried face. It's the government that was on the phone with him. "Yes, I understand. Very well then we'll get the job done." He hung up the phone and walked faster towards me. We stopped when we were about one foot away from each other.

"My news or your news first" he asked. I really didn't feel like getting bad news from the government especially in the night time. "Me first." I said. Now getting excited about the news. "I found some of the others. They're guest at the hotel. They're three of them, one increases, the other twin decreases, and a girl creates fire. Well it wasn't that surprising for me to see her with fire. She already lit one in my heart." I was excited but my brother looked troubled. "Well that's amazing. But, first off, that's our sister! Secondly, we have to bring them back to the government." Now I feel troubled. "What? Why? After I just met them they're gonna take them away." "I know. But the government said that they want to do test to see if they're okay." His face went from troubled to angry. "They looked just fine to me. At least I don't think they're sick."

"Hey guys," we heard a voice, then noticed that there was someone coming down the hall. She was a girl. She had a red long sleeved crop top and matching sweat pants to go with it. She had curves to make any man cry. My brother and I stared in amazement. "can y'all keep it down people are trying to sleep." Her voice was so light. You can tell she just woke up. Yet, what amazed us most of all was her gorgeous red hair and her aquamarine eyes that lightened any room. "Lady Phoenix."

Grim's PoV

Who was she? Red hair, aquamarine eyes, and her skin looks... "Oh hi Vivid. Is this your brother?" I got out of my daze. Vivid? I know that's his name but he only lets our customers refer to hm as "servant" or a least I thought he did. "Is it that obvious?" Vivid smiled. But it wasn't fake. Did he like this girl? Well who would blame him? She was just too pretty not to look at. "Well yes. The only difference you have is your hair." We both blushed. I was so embarrassed. When did I start feeling like this? "Are you two okay? Your faces look redder than my hair." I froze not knowing what to say. "Oh. It's nothing. Phoenix. Um, this is my brother Grim. He manages the hotel." You idiot. I can't speak to her like this! "Hello Grim. The name's Phoenix." Her smile takes my breath away. She's an angel. "Nice to make your acquaintance.... Phoenix." I tried to look away but I didn't know it would be so difficult.

"Hey Grim? I thought it was always polite to look at the person you're talking to while having a conversation. Or am I wrong?" She's right but... If I look at you again I don't what I'd do. But I can't say that out loud. "Shy are we? Oh well. Oh Vivid, I've been wanting to ask you something." Damn Grim. You blew it. "You were the one who was at the door right? Did you see us?" The happy aura went away and the dark aura came right behind it. My brother's face turned cold. Why did things end up this way?

"Yes Phoenix I saw you and your brothers too." Her face turned into a fake smile. "You might look at us quite differently now. Like a bunch of freaks." No, that's not it. "That's not it Phoenix. In fact we're the same way." Oh crap. Oh shit. What the fuck Grim? "You are? Wait. I can't believe you on a whim like this? How can I know that you two are my brothers?" I looked down to the floor. I kinda hate the government for making me do this. She's too pretty to go through the experiments we go through. "Like this Lady Phoenix." Vivid made the first move by blinding her right eye with the light. I went in second by capturing her other eye in the darkness. "This is funny. Now tell me what the hell is going on?! Damn, it's like my eyes are feeling hell!" Her being mad at me saddens me. If I had a choice I would've never done this to her.

"You're struggling, I like it. A lot." What the hell Vivid? What are you doing? "Oh, sadist much?" What? Phoenix don't get him mad. What are you two doing? "Guilty as charged, Phoenix. And to tell you what's going on, We work for the government and have been assigned to bring you back to the lab to cure your sickness." Her eyes widened with fear. Then she made an "are you fucking serious" face. "Please don't give us that look Phoenix. We're just trying to help you. We're still sick also." Then I pulled up my sleeve to show her my straw-like arm. It looked terribly stressed. "It would nice if I can see what you are showing me but obviously I'm being blinded by 'Mr.Star Light Shine Bright'."

I snickered a little. Not only was it funny but it was true. Then Vivid gave me a look and I stopped laughing. I never seen him so mad just because of an insult. "Oh so you have jokes. But fine I'll let you see, this last time." The light faded away little by little until I could see her beautiful eyes once again. "I see. But why do you still have so much on your body? The last time 'the sickness' was on my arm I was 8. The only place I have it now is on my upper back." I was surprised. But it looked true since I didn't see anything on her stomach. What gorgeous skin... I should really stop. My brother on the other hand looked in disbelief. "Lies! The only way to cure the sickness is with the governments experimental help." Immediately she laughed at my brothers words like it was a joke. "Are you serious? They pretty much slowed the process down. Did you really think that the government ever cared bout us?" Vivid looked even more mad. "Lies! I don't believe you!" She smirked at him. She looked like she knew what she was talking about but she was really getting irritated by my brother's denial.

"So you want me to strip for you to find out?" It looked like that was the last straw for my brother. "Shut up!!" He attacked her at the speed of light. But. How did she? Stop him? With one hand? And is she on, Fire?