"WHAT?!!!" Nolan exclaimed even louder than before.

"It appears Mister Arc has graced us with the use of his semblance: Aura Amplification! Aura Amp for short." Port announced over the microphone.

"HUH!!!" Nolan exclaimed in even more confusion.

"Aura Amp allows him to intensify the aura of himself or of others by giving some of his own! Allowing him to recover his aura reserves almost instantaneously, recover the lost aura levels of his comrades, or in this case, enhance the aura and semblance of the person he is using it on! Point in case Miss Valkyrie!" Doctor Oobleck continued, making the crowd roar at seeing such a powerful semblance in action.

"OH COME ON!!!" Nolan complained.

Nora took the opportunity to swing her war hammer/gernade launcher: Magnhild at his balls, striking him so hard he was sent flying all the way to the hard-light wall outside the arena. Effectively eliminating him from the tournament.

"Another double whammy! Nolan Porfirio is out, out, OUT!!!" Port announced, making the crowd cheer.

"A homerun for Miss Valkyrie! I pray that she and Mister Arc will take it easy on the others." Oobleck followed with some concerns.

Ren was busy dealing with Roy as Pyrrah was trying to get a shot in at their sniper, May.

Jaune took the chance to survey his surroundings. Taking a good look at his team's side of the field, looking up at the storm cloud on top of the miniature mountain.

"NORA!!! GET TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!!!" He commanded his ginger teammate.

"YOU GOT IT!!!" She replied chipperly as she dashed off to the mountain.

"Ren! Help Pyrrah with the buzzsaw guy! I'll take care of the sniper!" He then commanded his silent teammate.

"Whatever you say." Ren replied as he dodged one of May's shots and ran to help his redheaded teammate.

We move to see Nora take a powerful leap and started scaling the mountain while Jaune ran past Roy to get closer to the forest, and by extension May.

Ren and Pyrrah worked well together as the took turns attacking Roy. Transitioning smoothly as they did so.

Jaune charged forwards with his shield Candidus Mors in front of him and using it's hard-light extension to protect him from the incoming shots and breaking through anything in his way, before preparing Aureum Mors for a flying dust slash attack.

···

"Yeah! Go get em Jaune!" Ruby cheered for her friend as the crowds cheered from behind.

"He's certainly improved." Weiss said surprised.

"He can amp people from far away now?!" Yang said incrediously.

"Just how much stronger is he going to get?" Blake questioned nervously.

···

Jaune blocked every shot aimed for him before activating the mechanism in his sword that allowed him to use dust attacks.

"It's been a while since I did this. Hope I'm not too rusty." He thought as he angled his blade and set it to fire dust.

As he blocked the last incoming shot, he activated his semblance through Aureum Mors. Then creating a flying fire slash that cut down/burned down a majority of the forest area, forcing May to escape out into the open and taking away her vantage point. This made the crowds to get even more excited and roar even louder.