103-104 EXTRAS

103

"Mom, I'm back! I want to play a game! Tell Mommy to serve the fruit plate!"

"Ye Cong'an, have you finished your homework?"

Xiaotuanzi ran back to the living room from the stairs, with his hands behind his back, his gaze moved down: "No..."

Ye Juyan took a deep look at her, and noticed that there was a little girl beside her.

"Hello Ye Ye, Aunt Ye, I am Cong'an's deskmate and also your fan!" The child was very shy.

The two little ones are just in the first grade of primary school, they are not tall, their faces are a little fat and pink.

Ye Zhuoyan smiled gently: "Hello, it's the first time for Ye Cong'an to bring a classmate to your house as a guest, just play casually, don't be polite."

She called Ye Cong'an: "Take your classmate upstairs, I'll get you something to eat later Yes."

"Mom, I love you!"

Ye Cong An Xing rushed to pull the classmate: "Come with me, my game room is huge."

Ye Zhuoyan hugged his chest, watching the two children run and jump.

It disappeared after a while.

Little rascal, he doesn't do his homework.

The results of the last mock test were the fifth lowest in the class, without any reflection, and even urged her mother to intercede for her.

I don't know who I look like =.=

I get angry when I say it.

"Wen Huiyun."

Ye Juyan leaned against the doorframe of the study with his chest in his arms, "Your daughter brought someone back and called: Mommy serves the fruit plate!" "

Who?"

Wen Huiyun was thinking about tomorrow's overseas contract, checking the terms and conditions No flaws.

Hearing that her daughter brought someone back, she turned her head sharply.

"Little friend, Ye Cong'an is at the same table."

"Oh——" Wen Huiyun's voice dropped.

She closed the contract, stood up, "fruit plate. Hey, I'm destined to be a fruit plate."

Ye Juyan patted her buttocks, and laughed, "What fate, it's not the little ancestor you spoiled."

Wen Huiyun leaned over , her lips moved close to her temples, "Who told my daughter to look so much like you, I don't think I can do anything about it." "

Oh!"

Wen Huiyun howled in a low voice. Ding.

I don't know what kind of fruit the little classmates like to eat, Wen Huiyun picked some of the best ones, and added some small snacks made in the morning.

The dim sum are Ye Zhuyan's favorite Chinese pastries, exquisite and exquisite, with special low sugar.

Beautiful, delicious, and fragrant on the lips and teeth, but it is not easy to make, especially the crisp.

Ye Zhuoyan took the fruit and snacks away, and rushed Wen Huiyun to the study, "Go ahead, I'll get them for them." Wen Huiyun

and Ye Zhuoyan posted: "Thank you my wife. My wife cares about me so much. I love you."

Ye Zhuoyan kissed her back, and asked: "Flight tomorrow morning?"

"Nine o'clock in the morning."

Ye Zhuoyan nodded: "I read the weather forecast, it will snow in Tokyo tomorrow, I will prepare a thick coat for you "

Wen Huiyun's overseas contract will be signed in Tokyo, and he will go back and forth in a single day.

Come back to hold a parent meeting for Ye Cong'an.

And Ye Zhuoyan is leaving City A tonight to attend the film festival awards. Ye Juyan nominated Best Actress.

During the three days of the film festival, in addition to the award ceremony, there are also social activities in the circle.

Ye Zhuyan was worried, and said to Wen Huiyun: "Yun, you are too tired from the international flight, I should ask for leave in advance—" "

Yanyan, best actress, it's not easy, the film festival will be three days for you It's okay to be absent for a day. I can come back, don't worry."

Wen Huiyun put his arms around her shoulders, "Besides, an alpha of my age, just in his prime, how could he be defeated by two flights?"

Ye Zhuoyan stared at her affectionately.

"Yeah." Ye Juyan nodded heavily, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, "You're right." An

alpha of your age likes to play tricks the most, and falls on his own flag.

Ye Zhuoyan sent the fruit plate and snacks to the second floor.

"Kids, here comes the fruit plate."

"Mom! Mom!"

Ye Cong'an ran over, holding something in his hand.

Ye Zhuoyan put the fruit plate on the table, Ye Cong'an raised his hand to show her, a ball of paper was crumpled. "Mom, my classmate

said that this game of chess is very strange. What is written on this grid is 'sit on your face'?

"

The chessboard: Private Flying Chess (Advanced Dirty Master Edition)

Memories that have been forgotten for many years are turned up like sand at the bottom of the river. On a night full of neon lights, Wen Huiyun's hoarse voice blurred beside her ears: baby, sit down On my face...

"..."

"Mom?"

Ye Juyan looked serious, and touched Ye Cong'an's head, "This is very unhealthy, did the teacher teach you that you need Reject bad toys?"

Ye Cong'an nodded: "Yes."

"Cong'an is so good, go, I can play video games with my classmates for a while, and my mother will ask you to eat." "

Okay!"

Ye Cong'an's favorite Playing video games, but Ye Juyan was so tight-lipped that he finally managed to play once and forgot about flying chess.

Unhealthy flying chess was spread on Wen Huiyun's desk.

"Wen Huiyun! How can I let the baby see this!"

Wen Huiyun blinked and folded the chessboard paper, "This, a long time ago, there was no Cong'an at that time.

" In the game room." Wen Huiyun sighed.

Ye Zhuyan poked her cheek: "I'm telling you something serious. Didn't you hide this?" "

No."

Ye Zhuyan wanted to mutter a few words, but when he saw the contract and thick notes on the table, he wanted to speak And stop, all the words finally turned into tenderness.

She pressed Wen Huiyun's shoulder and said, "Rest early, don't be too tired."

Wen Huiyun took her hand and kissed it.

Wen Huiyun put the flying chess in the desk drawer and locked it with a key.

This set of chess has kept many good memories and cannot be lost again.

Might still come in handy.

I had a very happy dinner, and the little classmate had a very sweet mouth: "Everyone in the class knows that Cong'an's mommy is a great gourmet, thank you Aunt Wen, your dishes are the best I have ever eaten, I feel like I am in the sky Same, same table with the Queen Mother!"

Wen Huiyun smiled: "Good guy, I've eaten to heaven, as long as I like it, come often when I have free time."

The little classmate said: "Aunt Wen, tomorrow is me and another good sister from Cong'an It's birthday, the lotus cake you made is so delicious, can you make one for everyone in the class and bring it to everyone? That's much more impressive than a birthday cake!" Ye Zhuyan frowned

.

Before he could speak, Ye Cong'an raised his head and chest, "Of course! My mommy is the most powerful gourmet in city A! Jieyou Restaurant will soon open abroad! A few lotus flower cakes are nothing! Everyone will eat lotus flower cakes tomorrow." ! Let other groups see how powerful our 'Three Little Swans' are!"

Ye Juan put down his spoon: "Ye Cong'an, what is 'several' lotus cakes? How many people are there in your class? That's 'several' Personal?"

Ye Cong'an said bluntly, "26!"

"26, I want it tomorrow morning, who is the Dingdang cat at home? You can turn out snacks with just one pull out of your stomach? Ye Cong'an, your mommy tomorrow—" Wen Huiyun hurriedly said: "It's okay,

26, not many. "

She stroked Ye Cong'an's hair: "Cong'an is right, let the students in the class see how powerful our 'Three Little Swans' are, okay?"

Ye Cong'an hugged Wen Huiyun, with a small mouth Kissing her, "Mommy, I love you!!!"

Sending off the classmates, Ye Zhuoyan urged Ye Cong'an to do homework.

Wen Huiyun packed his luggage and went to the kitchen to make lotus flower cakes.

Ye Zhuoyan came to her side: "Why are you used to her again? This is not good, what do you think of Ye Cong'an now? He has learned to compare?!" Wen Huiyun's face was gentle, his eyebrows and eyes were gentle: "Yanyan, did you compare when you were young

? "

..."

Ye Zhuyan looked away, "Compared to a princess dress, and crystal shoes."

Wen Huiyun kneaded the dough, added fruit juice to color, "I also compared, schoolbag stationery box or something Yes."

Wen Huiyun said: "I think I have the ability to give my children what they want. If we don't give them, other parents will give them their children. At that time, our daughter will be compared. Cong'an is not just for I am for them as a group. It is not a bad thing to cultivate competition and team awareness from an early

age." Ye Juyan sighed: "I am afraid that she will develop a bad habit of comparing and playing for face at a young age." "

No, let's have a good time." Teach me."

Wen Huiyun kissed her forehead, "Besides, Ye Zhuyan and my baby must be the best children."

Ye Zhuyan smiled, with little stars in his eyes.

"You're really... slippery."

"Honey, let me kiss you."

Kissing her into her, turned the world upside down.

At 8:30 in the evening, Wen Huiyun sent Ye Zhuoyan to board the plane: "My wife, I wish you the best actress crown." Go

home and continue making snacks.

26 lotus flower crisps, not too much, not too much...it is not too much!

Waking up and crisping are time consuming.

Wen Huiyun was busy until past midnight, and even bought a beautiful snack box as a gift. The children will definitely like it.

After finishing his work, he saw Cheng Xiaoming's request for modification from the client, so he had to go back to the study with his eyes open to change the plan.

Lie down in the study and fell asleep.

Cheng Xiaoming's phone call woke her up in the morning. Mr. Cheng's calls are always earlier and more punctual than the alarm clock.

Wen Huiyun hurriedly woke Ye Cong'an up, asked the nanny and driver to take her to school, and brought 26 boxes of lotus cakes.

"Baby is listening to the teacher at school, and grandma will pick you up after school."

"I know! Mommy, come back early, there will be a parent-teacher meeting in the morning the day after tomorrow!"

"Okay." Wen Huiyun stroked the top of her hair.

Wen Huiyun rushed to the airport.

Cheng Xiaoming was wearing a black windbreaker, and looked at his watch, "You're thirteen minutes late."

Wen Huiyun's expression froze, and he whispered, "Sorry, I'm taking the kids to school."

Cheng Xiaoming looked at her blankly for a while, Turning her head, she suddenly bent the corners of her mouth, as if teasing her, "No hurry, the plane will take off in half an hour."

Wen Huiyun smiled.

In these years, Cheng Xiaoming has changed a lot.

Sometimes Wen Huiyun can see Jiang Yining's shadow from her.

Feelings are really wonderful, love precipitates into family affection, stay together forever, two people are like telepathy, there is me in you, and you in me.

Wen Huiyun carried the suitcase and queued up to board the plane.

Cheng Xiaoming stood in front of him.

Wen Huiyun imagined, what would it be like if Cheng Xiaoming and Jiang Yining could have a child?

Maybe it's a combination of Cheng Xiaoming's strength and Jiang Yining's spiciness?

It will definitely be able to calm the little guy Ye Cong'an.

The contract negotiation went well.

Encountered a snowstorm on the way back.

All flights are postponed.

"What's wrong with your neck?" Cheng Xiaoming asked seeing her twisting her neck.

"I insisted on being brave and made more than 20 servings of snacks for the children at night. I finally saw your news after I finished it. I stayed up late to change the plan, fell asleep on the table, and then my neck was twisted." Cheng

Xiao Ming was silent for a while, and said, "It's better to spend money without worrying."

Wen Huiyun looked at the timetable anxiously: "It seems that I can't make it back tonight. Bodhisattva blesses you, and you must arrive in City A before seven o'clock in the morning."

"In such a hurry?"

Wen Huiyun was burning with anxiety, "Tomorrow's parent meeting."

"..." Mr. Cheng still can't understand this kind of sweet burden for the time being.

The wind and snow stopped in the middle of the night, and the flight resumed in an orderly manner.

Wen Huiyun arrived at the school one second before the parent meeting.

When the front foot entered the classroom, the head teacher smiled and said, "Parents are welcome."

The test rolls before the end of the term were handed out to the parents.

Wen Huiyun frowned seeing the red "D".

The test papers in this school are all graded, and Ye Cong'an's grades are indeed not satisfactory.

Ye Cong'an's studies are all under Ye Zhuyan's control, if it weren't for the film festival this time, Ye Zhuyan would not let Wen Huiyun hold a parent meeting.

Wen Huiyun continued to turn over the papers, Mathematics C, Foreign Language C, Science D...

all red "C" "D" =.=

This, uh...

Seeing "D" at a parent meeting, and my wife buzzing in her ears, "Your child has poor grades, you are used to it", it feels really different.

The class teacher began to talk about class ranking, grade ranking, and end-of-term arrangements.

Wen Huiyun didn't close his eyes for two days and two nights. Hearing the teacher's continuous speech, his eyelids were clenched.

The teacher in charge told the math teacher that when the foreign teacher came to speak, Wen Huiyun couldn't bear it anymore and fell asleep amidst the gurgling voice.

"Ye Cong'an's mother."

"Ye Cong'an's mother!"

"Mommy, Mommy, don't sleep, wake up, you will lose my face." Ye Cong'an slipped into the teacher and squatted Push Wen Huiyun who was lying on the desk.

Wen Huiyun dreamed of life in the world outside the book.

When work is boring, she reads novels.

I saw a copy of "Lian Zong abo", the heroine is Ye Zhuyan, she likes it very much: Hey, this heroine is good!

As soon as the dream changed, Ye Juowan spanked her: Sleeping in again?

Wen Huiyun rolled in the quilt: Wife, I was wrong.

Wen Huiyun woke up with a jolt.

A red line was drawn across her face by the table.

Ye Cong'an covered his face: "Mommy!"

The parent meeting is over, the teacher's office.

Wen Huiyun: "I'm sorry, teacher."

The head teacher sighed, and said earnestly: "Why didn't Ye's mother come today? She usually takes care of Cong'an's study. Recently Cong'an's grades have dropped sharply. Is it because you treat the child's study with you?" Is it related to attitude?"

Wen Huiyun sweated silently in his heart: "Teacher, you are right in criticizing, I will definitely teach Cong'an well when I go back."

At the end, the class teacher said: "Mr. Wen, your lotus cake is very good, and the children like it very much. There is no doubt about your accomplishments in food, but when dealing with children, you need to pay attention not only to the material, but also to the soul."

" Yes."

Two

days later, Ye Zhuyan was scolded by his wife when Wen Huiyun came home.

"Parents will fall asleep?! How could you do such a thing!"

"Wen Huiyun, when I married you, you weren't this kind of virtue?" "

This is what you said 'alpha at my age' '? I think you are not as energetic as usual, you are full enough to go to bed!"

Wen Huiyun: "..."

Ye Cong'an hugged Ye Juyan's waist, buried his head in his mother's arms and sobbed .

All the classmates are laughing at her mommy and parents will doze off.

"I'm sorry, wife."

"You should apologize to your daughter."

Wen Huiyun glanced at Ye Cong'an, thinking of her staying up late to make lotus cakes, rushing back to a meeting in the wind and snow, and Ye Cong'an's red water "C" "D".

Ye Zhuoyan in front of him was fierce.

Wen Huiyun turned his face away, the words of apology suddenly stuck in his throat, it was very astringent, and he paused for a long time before he could say it.

In the evening, Wen Huiyun sat by the pier in the garden, and the hot spring water was sparkling.

Had a little wine.

Wen Huiyun rubbed the corners of his eyes with the back of his hand, it was a little wet.

These years have not been without quarrels.

But today is really different from before.

To be the person in charge of a company, to be an alpha, to be a wife, to be a mother, you must be responsible.

It has been a long time since she took off her heavy body and became a simple Wen Huiyun.

Huh, my daughter hates her.

The wife scolded her.

Super fierce.

What do you mean by "you didn't behave like this when you married you back then"?

She knew she was wrong, but she also had a reason.

The teacher scolded, the daughter scolded, and they all felt that they should.

But the wife is fierce to her...

oh wow, the sky is falling.

When I'm vulnerable, I really want my wife to care about TAT

"Mommy." Xiaoxiaonuoxuo's voice sounded.

Wen Huiyun quickly wiped away tears, "Hey, what's the matter?" He hugged Xiaotuanzi.

Ye Cong'an lowered his head, his small mouth was pouting, and his eyes were full of tears: "Mummy, I'm sorry."

Wen Huiyun touched her small face.

Ye Cong'an said in a milky voice, "Mommy, I shouldn't ask you to make lotus cakes just to save face for my classmates..." "I

thought you were on a business trip, but mom just told me that you I went to a far away place, it was very cold there, and the snowstorm plane was very dangerous, you almost couldn't make it back." "I know

I was wrong."

Wen Huiyun was stunned. Hey, what's going on, the tears I just wiped away are coming out again.

Ye Cong'an hugged Wen Huiyun in her small arms: "Mom told me that Mommy didn't fall asleep at the parent meeting on purpose." "

Mommy loves me and Mom very much and wants the best for us. So stay up late to make lotus cakes, and stay up late to catch up with work."

"Mummy was really sleepy, and she fell asleep because of her physical discomfort."

Wen Huiyun hugged the baby tightly, with a sore nose, "Baby is so good, um, Mommy loves it." You, love mommy, mommy loves you so much."

"Mommy, mommy and I love you too."

Ye Cong'an tiptoed and kissed the corner of Wen Huiyun's eyes, "Mum, don't cry, I will be obedient in the future. As long as you and mom are good and don't quarrel, I will never play games without finishing my homework... ..."

Wen Huiyun walked back to the entrance with the child in his arms.

Under the warm light, Ye Zhuyan wore a soft sweater dress, lowered his eyes, and waited for her softly.

Put the child to sleep.

Ye Zhuyan sat on the edge of the bed, Wen Huiyun lay on his side, pillowed on Ye Zhuyan's lap.

"You know everything."

Ye Zhuyan stroked Wen Huiyun's long hair delicately: "There is nothing I don't know about you. If I can't even understand your thoughts, how lonely you must be."

" Then I should be so lonely."

This love, this marriage, this family is not a one-man show.

Ye Zhuoyan said in a deep voice: "You, don't spoil your child too much."

Her voice became very quiet: "You said before, you only spoil me."

Wen Huiyun snorted softly: "You are not. You only need to do anything. If the child is involved, I'm not important."

The two looked at each other, neither letting the other go.

Then they laughed together.

Wen Huiyun wrapped Ye Zhuyan's waist and took a deep breath of her scent, "Ye Zhuyan, you are not allowed to attack me again." Ye Zhuyan

held her in his arms and kissed: "I'm sorry, I love you.

" Lifting up the tail of the skirt at discretion, the graceful figure wandered gracefully on the bed, blooming like a mature flower.

She held up Wen Huiyun's chin, her cheeks flushed, "Yun, do you want to come back fiercely?"

Wen Huiyun's eyes were heavy, full of lustful mist, he put his arm around Ye Juyan's waist, and leaned over to kiss him.

The night runs off their skin.

Vanilla is sweet and the milk is smooth.

In the morning, adults go to work and children go to school.

Life is like this, plain and light, but ups and downs, each has its own taste.

In the final exam, Ye Cong'an came back with several "C" and "B" and even got an "A"!

Wen Huiyun hugged Ye Cong'an and kissed her, let her sit on his shoulder, led Ye Zhuoyan, and went to the amusement park together.

"Mom, Mummy, look! That cloud in the sky looks like us!"

They looked up.

The blue sky is clear and the white clouds are leisurely.

-End-

The author has something to say:

Love babies, pamper them, but also be jealous of them =v=

The next chapter is a side story of Cheng Xiaoming and Jiang Yining~