11-20

11

    Cheng Xiaoming's pressing action was very light, but the weight on Wen Huiyun's shoulder was magnified infinitely, and it became extremely heavy.

It was so heavy that it violated Wen Huiyun's alpha dignity inherited from the original owner.

In this book-traveling world, alphas will deliberately keep a distance, otherwise it will be a provocation.

When an alpha encounters another a's illness, he will not take it to heart at all, and at most ask about it, after all, alpha is a powerful trait by default.

And Cheng Xiaoming's act of putting a coat on Wen Huiyun like taking care of Xiao O is a silent mockery, as if implying: You, a weak alpha like you, have the guts to argue with me?

"..."

The more Wen Huiyun thought about it, the more annoyed he became, his throat was dry and burning, and his cheeks gradually turned red from embarrassment.

Cheng Xiaoming saw it, and his expression changed subtly.

Cheng Xiaoming's eyes became gentle, and he asked Wen Huiyun softly, "Did you fall into the pool? Why were you so careless."

Wen Huiyun looked directly into Cheng Xiaoming's eyes with a complicated expression.

Normally, Wen Huiyun would think that Cheng Xiaoming really cared about her, but now, Wen Huiyun only felt that Cheng Xiaoming was deliberately finding fault.

Under Wen Huiyun's unfriendly gaze, Cheng Xiaoming realized that her questioning was rather embarrassing, and quickly made up for it: "Occasionally, it's okay if you are not careful, but you should pay attention to your health." Cheng Xiaoming paused, and then said: "

You The smell of the pheromone is gone, and hypothermia can easily damage the glands, so it's best to have a physical examination after returning." The

original pheromone injected by Wen Huiyun was about to expire, and soaking in the pool water accelerated the dissipation of the pheromone.

To put it simply, Wen Huiyun, who has lost his pheromone smell, is like a naked person in the abo world.

And without the cover of pheromone, Wen Huiyun's own body fragrance floated out.

In the world before wearing the book, Wen Huiyun's girlfriends said that she could smell a very light milk fragrance, which was slightly sweet and gentle, when she got close to her.

This kind of body fragrance is not like what an alpha should have.

Wen Huiyun kept a distance of several meters from Cheng Xiaoming, his face pale.

She took off her coat and returned it to Cheng Xiaoming, with a firm attitude: "Thank you for your concern, I don't need it. I voluntarily jumped into the lotus pond to help save the kitten that fell into the water, not by accident." Cheng

Xiaoming He hesitated to speak.

Wen Huiyun raised his chin, and the corners of his mouth curled up in a haughty way: "I know what you mean, it's not surprising to use any means to fight for love. But let me tell you, I'm also very serious, so serious that I'll do everything I can." Wen

Huiyun Hui Yun really did everything, because if she didn't save Ye Zhuyan, she would lose the life she had so hard to recover.

Cheng Xiaoming raised his eyebrows, and his voice slowed down: "Hui Yun, you misunderstood me." "

It doesn't matter whether there is a misunderstanding between you and me."

There was silence, the wind blew away the clouds, and the bright sunlight poured on Wen Huiyun body.

"I like Ye Zhuyan, you and I are natural enemies."

Coincidentally, Xiao La suddenly appeared, and whispered excitedly in Wen Huiyun's ear: "Congratulations for gaining two favorability points for the heroine! Accumulated five Points of favorability can be exchanged for a pheromone from the original owner."

See, God is helping her, and Ye Zhuyan's favorability scale is gradually tilting towards her.

Wen Huiyun suddenly felt confident.

There was a flash of light in her eyes, and she added a bit of confidence between her brows: "Enemy, don't get too close."

The guests gathered at the gate of Danqing Park.

Two more.

After waiting for a while, Wen Huiyun and Cheng Xiaoming arrived late.

Wen Huiyun walked in front, Cheng Xiaoming and her were about ten meters away, behind.

Other guests could feel the strange atmosphere between them from the change of alpha pheromone, almost weird.

It can be determined that the emotions of the two are negative, but it is not anger, nor hatred... It is not clear, but it is very strange.

The choreographer, the director and the guests all watched it very openly. Alpha is already competitive and prone to fights. It's normal to have a little friction during the competition.

The ai broadcast announced the official end of the second event, and announced the statistics of each guest's item exchange:

"The first place, Jiang Yining, has exchanged eight item cards, including: Lian Lian Treasury, designer foreign aid, and designated wishes."

.. ....

"The third place, Ye Zhuyan, was exchanged for six item cards, including: expert connection, designer foreign aid, and summoning another helper."... "

Sixth

place, Wen Hui Yun, exchanged for three item cards, types include: love the treasury, summon another helper, and specify a wish."

From the first place in the first event to the last place in the second event, this gap is a bit big.

The audience felt sorry for Wen Huiyun:

[Handmaid don't cry, stand up! The next game will be another upright ace! ]

[The empress went to help Ye Zhuoyan save the kitty, that's why she wasted so much time TuT]

[It's okay, Jimeis, although Wen Huiyun only has three cards, they are the most useful three! Empress rush! ]

There are also some gossip barrages:

[Is it just me who wants to know what happened to Shou Niangniang and Cheng Da a? 】【+1 building】

【Fighted for Ye Zhuyan? 】【I bet that aa's bitter love has encountered a major setback. 】

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Why didn't you take pictures of such a wonderful thing? Buckle the photographer's drumstick! 】

The audience had a lively discussion, and Wen Huiyun didn't care that the champion changed to the bottom of Waterloo.

do you know?

She helped Ye Juyan save the cat.

do you know?

Ye Juyan wiped her face with his own hands, and even took off his coat for her to wear.

do you know?

Ye Juyan's skin is so white, his legs are so long, and the pheromones are so fragrant...

"Wen Huiyun. Wen Huiyun? Wen Huiyun!"

Wen Huiyun accidentally fell asleep on the bus, listening to She woke up suddenly when someone called her.

"Hmm!"

The aroma of vanilla marshmallow floated softly around.

Wen Huiyun couldn't help shaking the tip of his nose, sniffing a few more times.

Ye Zhuyan didn't know when she sat in the car seat next to Wen Huiyun, she stroked the loose hair around her ears, lowered her eyes, like a white swan with its head down.

Wen Huiyun closed his eyelids, wanting to see Ye Zhuyan, but afraid of being too blatant and abrupt, so he lowered his gaze and used a roundabout curve to save the country.

"Discretion..."

"You..."

Wen Huiyun opened his eyebrows and revealed a soft smile: "I want to ask you what you want to say."

Ye Juyan raised his watery eyes , the eye feathers fluttered slightly.

"Wen Huiyun, if you... are free tonight, come to my room."

Wen Huiyun excitedly suspected that he had heard wrong, so he stayed where he was.

Seeing that she looked like a goose, with a bunch of hair curled up on the top of her head, which was quite funny, Ye Juyan curled the corners of his mouth imperceptibly.

Ye Zhuoyan got up, with a playful tone that Wen Huiyun had never heard before: "If you don't hear it, don't count." "!

"

Wen Huiyun grasped Ye Zhuyan's soft hand.

"I heard it! Do the math."

Ye Zhuyan trembled slightly, and subconsciously wanted to shake off Wen Huiyun, but she held back under the camera, frowning and looked at Wen Huiyun holding her hand.

Wen Huiyun noticed Ye Zhuyan's resistive reaction, let go of his hand in a hurry, and said in a low voice, "I'm sorry, I was wrong." The

camera intimately captured their little interaction, which hit the hearts of a group of audiences, and the screen was full of bullets. Brush carefully.

In the last row, Cheng Xiaoming was leaning against the window, looking forward, his eyes were not focused.

She didn't wear a suit jacket, but put it on her forearm. Alpha's keen sense of smell allowed her to catch the mellow aroma of milk from time to time.

very quiet.

The laughter continued in the front row, Mi Tao and Jiang Yining sat together, chatting passionately with Liang Yuan who was across the aisle.

The bus enters the tunnel.

Darkness brings brief blindness.

In the darkness, Jiang Yining turned her head back, and the tall figure in the last row was reflected in her eyes.

The corners of the mouth were pulled up, pulling out helplessness, and there were scars that seemed to be worn out by layers of years.

The sensor lights in the tunnel turned on, and the white light illuminated everyone.

Jiang Yining laughed wantonly and fell on Mi Tao, as if she had never turned her head to the quiet rear of the car.

The camera pans over everyone.

Photographed their faces.

But they can't see through everyone's hidden stories.

At dinner time, Mi Tao said loudly, "Sister Huiyun, are you happy to cook so many delicious dishes?" A long table was filled with all kinds of delicious

dishes, and Wen Huiyun came out of the kitchen with a plate of Dongpo elbow. He replied with a smile: "Everyone is tired today, I will make some delicious dishes for everyone to make up for."

Seeing the smooth and shiny elbow, Liang Yuan clapped his hands happily: "There are also hard dishes, which is awesome."

Jiang Yining clapped his hands together and said, "Xiao Wen, you are really amazing! My sister rewards you with a blown kiss, mua~"

Wen Huiyun raised a plate to block it from the air, and then put a plate of stir-fried lotus pond moonlight in front of Ye Zhuyan.

Ye Zhuyan is a dancer. She is used to a light diet and needs to keep in good shape.

Wen Huiyun kept this in mind.

Ye Zhuoyan took a piece of snow pea with chopsticks and put it in his mouth, chewing slowly.

Wen Huiyun's eyes were filled with anticipation: "How does it taste?"

Ye Zhuoyan met her eyes and nodded slightly.

Wen Huiyun smiled openly.

Hold on until eight o'clock in the evening.

Liang Yuan, Mi Tao and Jiang Yining were watching TV in the living room, and Cheng Xiao went to the room to rest early in the morning.

Wen Huiyun took a shower, put on clean cotton and linen home clothes, and went to find Ye Zhuyan.

Wen Huiyun heard his heart beating faster and thumping when he walked through the stairs from the large living room to the omega resting area.

When we reached the door of the room, the door was ajar.

There was a light in the crack of the door.

Ye Zhuoyan sat by the bed and fiddled with a small transparent box.

She was wearing a slim dress with a thin cardigan over her shoulders.

The flimsy sleeves slipped off gradually with the movement of her raising her hand, her white arms were like jade lotus root, and her fingers were like peeling onion root.

The long skirt fits close to the waist, outlining the curve of the waist, buttocks and thighs, and the slender calf leans to one side.

Wen Huiyun lay on the door in a vain manner, looking at her through the crack of the door, watching her for a while.

Because he lost his mind and didn't control his strength well, Wen Huiyun rushed in and knelt on the ground.

"..."

Wen Huiyun was crying in his heart, why did he always make a fool of himself in front of Ye Zhuyan?

Immediately, he looked at Shangye Zhuyan in surprise.

Wen Huiyun hurriedly said: "I'm sorry!"

The soft white hand held her, and Wen Huiyun's heart was beating wildly.