1-10

1

   The trailer of the romance drama "Love and Love Nest" was on the top of the list of searches just after it was released, and the comment section was very lively: [The guests in the

fourth season are all female alphas and omega, there is no handsome guy who doesn't want to watch it. ]

[The part of building a love nest together is no different from "Renovation and Renovation". I'm tired of watching it, can I have something new? ]

And the most complained in the comments is: the trailer for the fourth season is really too much! too! too! Perfunctory! ! !

The trailers of the previous seasons were exquisite vlogs of each guest, but in the trailer of the fourth season, all the guests have only a blurred background or background, and the self-introduction ends with a few words, like a mosaic interview on a legal program.

The most amazing guest didn't even have a back, only two hands.

In the video, those hands are white and slender, with the sleeves of the shirt rolled up to the elbows of the arms, kneading the dough on the bamboo chopping board. There are Chinese pastries next to it, and the purple casserole is steaming, and the whole picture looks bright and warm.

When the progress bar reached the hands, the barrage area completely fell, full of complaints about "hands":

[What kind of emperor's self-introduction only showed his hands? LOL, do we want to see two hands fall in love? ]

[It must be because of her poor looks and shame, she is definitely the ugliest at the beginning of the feature film. ]

[But I think these hands are very beautiful, and she looks like a good cook, she must be a gentle and virtuous omega^-^] The

progress bar went back, and a hazy white gauze appeared in the video, dressed in a graceful The silhouette dances lightly behind the light veil, like a fairy Chang'e ascending to the Moon Palace.

The barrage area fell again, all confessing the "silhouette of the fairy":

[However, my old lady is uneducated, so she can go all over the world with a single sentence! Fuck, isn't this really a fairy coming down to earth? 】

【Swan neck, water snake waist, long legs! Such a graceful dance! I declare her to be my wife this season. 】

[Looking at this figure and dancing posture, it seems that my treasured idol, Ye Douye, is talking about it, but unfortunately she is so confused now, ah, it can't really be her! (Groundhog screams)]

Wen Huiyun awkwardly turned off the trailer full of complaints about her hands.

And the thin woman lying next to her is the true self of "Fairy Silhouette", and also her wife in the legal sense, Ye Zhuyan.

Wen Huiyun looked at the phone and sighed quietly, startling the light sleepers.

The curled eyelashes moved, Ye Zhuyan slowly opened her bright eyes, she found Wen Huiyun immediately, she wrapped the quilt reflexively and curled up at the foot of the bed, and whispered to Wen Huiyun: " Don't come here! Get out."

Wen Huiyun hurriedly exited the room, stood outside the door, and said in as gentle a tone as possible: "Okay, I'm outside." She wouldn't have entered Ye Zhuyan's bedroom, but just now she was distracted by watching the trailer , take a few more steps before crossing the boundary.

When Ye Zhuoyan's mood stabilized, Wen Huiyun said: "Zhuoyan, I'm here to tell you that I also signed up for "Love and Love Nest", and I will accompany you to participate in the variety show." Ye Zhuyan turned his back on her

.

Wen Huiyun felt the quiet coldness for a while, then silently closed the bedroom door and left.

...

Wen Huiyun wore the book a week ago.

When passing through, Wen Huiyun was stunned in place, the bedroom was filled with a strong aroma of vanilla marshmallow, sweet and moist, making Wen Huiyun's bones crisp.

The woman with creamy skin was sunken deep in the big soft bed, and there was a signed "Divorce Agreement" on the bedside table.

Wen Huiyun's head hurt a little, he flipped through the divorce agreement in confusion, and saw his own name, and three beautiful lowercase letters: Ye, Ju, Yan.

Wen Huiyun suddenly woke up: Damn it! Isn't this the novel she has read! And cannon fodder A has the same name as her!

Her gaze returned to the sleeping woman, and she thought this was Ye Zhuyan, the heroine of the novel.

Wen Huiyun dragged his heavy body and fell into the small sofa, feeling like there was only one word, send!

Although she didn't read the full text, she clearly remembered that it was written in the introduction: "Wen Huiyun" became a stray dog ​​overnight, was gouged out by the official partner A, and thrown into no-man's land to fend for itself.

Wen Huiyun covered his forehead, experienced a transmission storm of the original owner's memory, and roughly understood what the current situation was.

Ye Zhuoyan is a starlet who was born as a dancer. Two years ago, she became the hidden wife of the original owner "Wen Huiyun" due to a family marriage.

Not long ago, a batch of cosmetics produced by the Ye family was found to have exceeded the standard mercury, which caused serious damage to the declining Ye family. In desperation, Ye Zhuoyan begged the original owner for help. The original owner relied on his family's wealth and career, so he looked down on Ye Zhuyan on weekdays, and bullied her in every possible way when she saw her asking for help, and finally filed for divorce, asking Ye Zhuyan to leave the house!