61-70

61

 Snapped.

Sandy and crisp sound.

Blindfolded, Wen Huiyun caught the elastic thin thread and it rebounded instantly.

"Who's here?" she asked softly.

Wen Huiyun walked along the bay window, "I want to guess?"

On the bay window sill, the crane-like omega was close to the glass window, standing on tiptoe at the narrow edge, with a slender waist and slender legs.

The big white goose slippers fell off under the sofa early, and the invisible socks wrapped the long legs obediently.

"..." Ye Zhuoyan exerted strength with his five fingers, tightly grasped the lock of the window, and slowly moved to the side.

The sky is spirited, the earth is spirited, don't be guessed by Hui Yun.

Ye Zhuoyan looked down at Wen Huiyun's invisible socks.

The thinnest part of the sock is very fragile, no matter how good the quality is, it will be scratched by Wen Huiyun's indifferent nails. There was a crisp rebound, and the whiteness and redness under the thin socks.

The smell of alcohol in the living room was strong, and it was difficult to distinguish pheromones. Wen Huiyun was very gentle, afraid of overtaking.

more and more familiar.

Wen Huiyun got a clue, and approached, "I know who you are, I guess..." The

itchy meat on his waist was scratched, Ye Zhuyan laughed, and hurriedly ran away through the window.

Wen Huiyun said: "Don't run! The rules of the game don't allow you to move!"

"I didn't run."

"Didn't run? How did you change from here to there without running?" Wen Huiyun hugged Ye Juyan, Arms wrapped tightly around the wicker waist.

Ye Zhuyan giggled, followed Wen Huiyun's strength to lower the weight, and hugged her shoulders.

Ye Zhuyan was very light, Wen Huiyun easily picked her up, Ye Zhuyan lifted her toes off the ground, and circled in mid-air.

Wen Huiyun laughed happily: "I guess I found the little fairy Fat Goose!"

Ye Zhuyan kept laughing, pinched Wen Huiyun's shoulder lightly with his slender hands, and patted her, "I admit it, let me down quickly." "Hey, am I good?"

"

You are good. Hey, don't take off the silk scarf , you still have to find them."

"Huh?"

Ye Juyan helped Wen Huiyun blindfold again, "The game time is not over yet."

Wen Huiyun was troubled.

Still looking, where are those two?

...

in the ceiling locker in the corner of the large living room.

Dark and full of booze.

There is a buzzing like a mosquito, listen carefully, it is a person talking.

"I didn't open tequila tonight, did you drink it secretly?"

Asked knowingly, pretending to be crazy.

"I have a lot of wine in my possession."

It's not easy to go down the steps.

silence.

There was giggling laughter outside, it was quite fun for the blind ghost to find someone.

Cheng Xiaoming: "Do you have a special liking for cabinets? You came out of Wen Huiyun's closet when you appeared on the show."

Jiang Yining shrugged, "Yes, I like hiding in cabinets."

Singing like a cross talk: "When I was young, I broke through the sky." What a disaster, a beautiful young lady rescued me and told me to hide in her fragrant wardrobe, not to be discovered by the bad guys, and wait for her to come back to pick me up." Cheng Xiaoming frowned, feeling a little sense of sight for no reason

, Ask: "And then?"

"No, then."

"..." Cheng Xiaoming felt that he was being stupid again. He knew Jiang Yining was a crazy woman on the last date, and he expected her to be serious.

"I heard that the fact that she protected me was exposed, she was tied to kneel in the heavy snow by her grandfather as punishment, and she was slapped severely. She had a fever of 42 degrees and was hospitalized for seven days." Jiang Yining continued, speaking lightly

. , no weight, heavy eyes. There is no light in the cabinet, Cheng Xiaoming can't see it.

"Then, she got a fever and couldn't remember some things. So there is no more." "..."

Cheng Xiaoming also had a bad cold when he was fifteen years old, and the high fever persisted. It's like drinking broken pieces. Cheng's father has been watching her all the time, putting ice pillows on her face, saying that it is the winter flu, which she got from playing baseball with her classmates in the snow.

silence.

"...Do you really want to go on a date with Gu Rufeng?"

Cheng Xiaoming asked her, as if asking why the director under him didn't submit the weekend summary.

For the third date, Jiang Yining and Wen Huiyun are the first picks.

When the list of invitations was announced that day, the director cast the names of the guests on the screen, and Gu Rufeng was the first to appear on the screen on the alpha guest side.

Gu Rufeng looked at the name and didn't move until the name disappeared. She promised Jiang Yining a favor. After Cheng Xiaoming left in an accident, Jiang Yining asked Gu Rufeng to accompany him for a drink, and said:

"The information I changed will never cause the leakage of Changxin's plan. Correct data.

"I must remain the same as before, the farther away I am from Cheng Xiaoming, the safer she will be. I shouldn't take chances and indulge my selfish desires. Afeng, I will choose you for a date, but if you directly refuse, it will not affect your date with Xiao Taozi. "

Jiang Yining didn't expect Cheng Xiaoming to ask her if she wanted to date Gu Rufeng.

Oh, this person is really stubborn. He eats carrots and doesn't worry about it.

"I want to ask you out. "Jiang Yining said.

Cheng Xiaoming's breath stopped slowly.

Jiang Yining raised her eyebrows, "Mr. Cheng likes to listen?"

Cheng Xiaoming: " ? "

Jiang Yining said again: "Who doesn't like a little milk dog like the wind."

Cheng Xiaoming: "..."

Silence.

"Is your work okay? I'm watching the news."

The Changxin project was leaked, and the one with serious losses.

"It's nothing, just a little hurt."

There is no need to hide it.

"Don't worry, those who escaped from the cabinet with me are lucky and will be resolved." "

...Thank you for your comfort."

Jiang Yining nodded.

Don't worry, it's not a consolation, it will definitely be resolved.

Dear former boss.

*

The rainy season is over, and the blue sky is clear again.

The mansion is back in sunlight.

Wen Huiyun changed the bedding, which smelled soft. The fragrance of the laundry beads is called Lazy Afternoon, which sounds warm, and it was given by Ye Zhuyan.

Wen Huiyun reclined in the new quilt.

Hangover, staying up late, so uncomfortable QwQ

Fortunately, Ye Zhuoyan made her drink soup, it's nice to have a wife ( ^o^)/(^o^ )/I

still feel a little dizzy. I don't want to play Jiang Yining's games anymore.

Who knows what she went through last night.

After Wen Huiyun found Ye Zhuyan, the game time was not over yet, Ye Zhuyan asked her to continue looking.

She stumbled all the way, and searched all over the living room, but there was no sign of anyone.

The game time was finally over, she took off the silk scarf, there was no third person in the living room except her and Ye Zhuyan.

Ye Zhuowan said, why is there buzzing in that high cabinet? There can't be mice, right? The two approached with brooms, slowly opened the cabinet, and the smell of alcohol was overwhelming.

Ouch, that smell, smelled by Wen Huiyun and Ye Zhuyan!

No, the window was opened in the living room to ventilate, and most of the smell of wine had dissipated long ago. Why is the smell of wine in the cabinet stronger than outside?

This is not over yet, and two people fell out of it.

Remember Ms. Jiang Yining's appearance show?

One of the 4 scenes of Love and Love Nest.

Now this famous scene has been upgraded: ao thick smoked version.

This is another pheromone, and it is hiding in the cabinet, and Wen Huiyun opened the cabinet and fell out. At that time, he stared at him four times, and the cabinet door was not closed or closed. It was a hide-and-seek. No, it's not like I didn't find it, Wen Huiyun wanted to run away where he was.

In the end, it was Ye Zhuyan who closed the cabinet quickly.

Wen Huiyun couldn't forget the moment when he opened the cabinet door, Cheng Xiaoming's Lucifer-like eyes, and Jiang Yining's turkey hiccupping laughter.

The only thing worth celebrating is that the response of this farce of four people was very good, the number of broadcasts soared, and the director finally let go of the two who broke the dating rules.

"Have you finished drinking the hangover soup? Is it better?"

His wife came to care about Wen Huiyun.

"It's much better after drinking, but I'm still a little dizzy."

Wen Huiyun sat up from the quilt, patted the side of the bed, Ye Juyan sat down, and hugged her.

Ye Zhuoyan touched Wen Huiyun's forehead, worried that she would catch a cold.

Wen Huiyun held Ye Zhuyan's skirt to look, today his wife is wearing a plain long skirt with lace.

"Yanyan, did I break a pair of your socks?"

She heard a snapping sound last night, and she probably scratched the thin silk when she was blindfolded.

Ye Zhuoyan glanced at her delicately, and blamed: "Still talking."

"I didn't mean it. I'll buy you a new one. What brand do you like?"

Wen Huiyun opened the software while speaking.

When they were at home before, Wen Huiyun and Ye Juyan lived separately, and it was difficult for her to know what Ye Juyan had and what he liked.

Wen Huiyun looked at Ye Juyan's legs and thought, is it from the Pali family?

Browse to browse, click click.

Invisibility, fair skin, black front, embossed flowers...

Ye Zhuoyan pulled Wen Huiyun's phone, "It's just a pair of socks, you don't need to buy them." "

Then I'll buy them for myself, I want the same style for my wife."

"You?" Ye Zhuyan smiled, "This kind of dress style doesn't suit you, right?"

Wen Huiyun embraced Ye Zhuyan, tilted his head against her, and said quietly, "You can wear it at home for your wife to see.

" Yan thought for a while, "Okay." Help Wen Huiyun choose.

Wen Huiyun thought, I'm really smart.

Then I saw that Ye Juyan chose the black bud suspenders.

"!" This fashion is still too early for her, wow!

Ye Zhuoyan: "Didn't you say that you can wear it at home for your wife to see?"

Wen Huiyun: Wear ●v

Ye Zhuoyan is happy online shopping, and there is another melodious piano melody.

Ye Zhuyan's call.

Caller ID, Property Center.

What's going on, in the past, the housekeeper of the villa used to contact me by text message.

Maybe the house hasn't been back for a long time, what's the matter?

Ye Zhuoyan pressed the speakerphone:

Hello, dear owner, happy new year. This is the Property Center. We have prepared New Year's greetings for all the owners. The pre-deposited property fees for the New Year are more favorable. The event time is...

Wen Huiyun looked at a loss. She lived in an improved house before wearing the book. She has never lived in such a high-end villa. I don't know how the villa property is operated, and there are pre-deposit activities? It doesn't feel like a high-end operation.