Jing sighed, deciding to snap out of her thoughts, unaware that her sighing and change of expression gained the attention of the certain blond boy.

"The Darkley school for bad boys?". Bai he heard her brother say and turned to the ninja as wu collected a letter from nya that must be from lloyd's old school. Now that she's think about it, its been months since she last went to school, considering what happened in megapolis.

"Formerly bad boys". Sensei wu corrected, reading what was on the letter. "Since the last time we were there, they've changed to the darkley school for great children".

"Hey, wait. They've turned good". Kai questioned, clearly finding this too good to be true.

"Hmm, it says here there's going to be a ceremony".

Cole's eyes instantly lit up. "I love ceremonies. That means there's going to be cake".

Bai he quietly giggled at her brother's excitement for cake. Even after five years of being away, he still loves cakes. Not that she minds, who doesn't love cake?

"Lloyd's change inspired them" sensei wu informered. "Now they've invited Lloyd to give him an honorary degree in excellence".

They all looked at the green ninja who headbutt the punching bag, only to land faceflat on the floor.

"Are sure we're talking about the same Lloyd?". Kai questioned, as he sweetdrops.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting ready and packing the necessitates, the ninja gang arrived at darkley school for bad boys after a unpleasant ride by the green ninja on the ultra Dragon.

"Hehe. At least I'm getting better". Lloyd grinned speechishly, earning a glare from the earth ninja.

"All the same, I'll take the reins going home, just to be safe".

Bai he walked beside Lloyd looking around the place before her brown eyes landed on the sign showing the name of the school.

"So what should I expect? Boy underwear stuck on the walls?". She asked curiously. When the ninja came with Lloyd for the first time, she didn't real get a look or a description of inside the school, so she wasn't sure of what to expect.

Lloyd looked at her weirdy. "What? Eww, gross, bai he. No way. And if anything, I think it'll be better than all the cooties you get from girls".

Jing scoffed with a deapeaned look. "You still believe in that?".

He shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not".

She rolled her eyes looking back at her trail, unaware of the nervous side-glanced the boy was giving her.

"Lloyd?". Jing looked to see a boy around their age who was taking care of flowers in the yard.

"Uh, brad?". Lloyd called, recordnising his formal classmate which made him grin.

"You came!". Brad ran towards his friend and hugged him, which jing found nice. Boy hugging boy. But she was confused, considering what lloyd told her about the kids here."So good to see you".

"It is?". The green ninja questioned, as brad pulled away. "You put fire ants in my bed".

Bai he's eyes widened in surprise at the mention of that as brad frowned sadly at the memory.

"Please forgive me. I wasn't myself and have learned the errors of my ways". He said, before looking at the rest of the ninja gang with an excited smile. " And you must be bai he and the ninja".