Green, blue and black

Tommy is out there collecting God beings like candy ;)
DreamXD is like a butler at some point XD and then again, I'm not shopping ANYONE in this book. He's just a little protective :P

・.。.:* *.:。.・

It was dark. No sun or moon in the sky, the lights turned off. Whether it was inside or outside, Tommy did not know. It was all blank, fog hovering in the air and limiting his vision. Not like he could see anything anyways.
The only thing he knew was that he woke up from a dreamless sleep, that he did not remember happening. Or even closing his eyes, for that matter.

One thing for sure, he felt pain. Like thousand needles piercing his heart, Tommy felt terrible. And not only physically as he thought at first, but also mentally. The image of Zero's small body that was covered in blood was still fresh in his memories and it haunted him every time he closed his eyes. He was drowning in guilt and pity. Because he couldn't even save his friend.

With a lot of struggle, Tommy pushed himself up and into a sitting position, wincing when he felt burning pain in his back. Hunching over, Tommy let his wings wrap around his body as he forced his face in between his knees, hiding himself from the darkness that he was in.
His hand ran through the blue feathers, stopping at the single black one, pulling at it. Not enough to pull it out accidentally but enough to feel something. He still wasn't sure what would happen if he lost the feather. Would he lose the ability to understand his crows? Or maybe it wouldn't matter?
He didn't know and he didn't feel like finding out. Not now at least.

"Tommy"

Great and now he was hearing voices. Strangely familiar one's. But.. he never heard that voice. Why was it familiar if he has never heard it before?

"Tommy"

It called again. This time, Tommy felt shivers going down his back. As if someone was staring at him from behind..
Having nothing better to do, Tommy moved his head and casted a look over his shoulder, scanning the dark surrounding. At first, it seemed like nothing was there, like nothing was out of ordinary. But the more he looked, the more he saw. And within seconds, two silhouettes seemed to appear out of thin air a couple feet behind him.
Strangely, the two looked like shadows he saw when he blacked out back at the restaurant with Hawks and Todoroki..

"Hello?" He called out, slowly standing up.

His wings slowly fell to he ground, too stiff to lay back on his back. His head tilted to the side, the two shadows moving. And then he heard the voice again, followed by a movement from one of the shadows. Before he could do anything, a small ball of light came to life right in front of him, strong enough to lit up the darkness. And maybe it would be better if it stayed dark.

Because the two shadows turned out to be bery familiar. One more than he would have liked.
They moved towards him, slowly and carefully as if to not frighten him. He was glad for it, even if he wouldn't say it out loud.

"Tommy"

He recognized the voice. From his old memories that he restored in the back of his head. The memories he was somehow able to recall, not in much detailed image but enough to create a face.
One that belonged to his mother.

Long black hair that moved softly despite the fact that there was no wind, face covered by a transparent material that was shining softly and a hat that reminded him too much of Philza's one. Beautiful long black dress so long it was being dragged on the floor. A pair of wings, too.
Her black eyes locked with his own, a smile so soft and kind Tommy felt like he was dreaming.

"Mom?" He asked, wanting nothing more but to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

And the way she looked at him was enough of a confirmation. She opened her arms for him, inviting him to her. She could probably see the way Tommy's eyes started to fill with tears and his lips quivering. It took everything he had in himself to not start bawling like a toddler.
Slowly, he started walking in her direction before his pace picked up, head hung low and tears streaming down his face and falling to the ground. With his eyes closed and teeth sinking into his bottom lip, Tommy threw his arms around his mother's body, face buried in her chest.
Her hands easily found their way to his hair, gently running through them and combing them. They were warm, the exact opposite of what Tommy expected.