Poisonous fear

Tommy used to do many things in his life, be it killing someone or causing havoc. If he was pushed to it, he would kill. Not because he enjoyed it, because that was the last thing he would even enjoy doing, but because he was raised to do it. That was probably the first thing Wilbur ever taught him. If someone pushes you too far, you snap and kill them. That's how he always did it. Tommy however was never too keen on doing that. Wilbur used to say he was weak and wouldn't survive for too long, only strong people could stay alive.

And despite how many times Wilbur said it, they were never the same. Wilbur was opened for the idea of destruction and murdering someone, he didn't care who it was, be it his enemy or family. He simply did what he thought was the best for him, not for others. If someone told him that there was one person who could be a possible threat, he wouldn't even think twice before sending someone after then to make sure his position was safe. Maybe that's why he was always disappointed in his brother. 

Tommy, on the other, never vowed to kill anyone. He was young, but he wasn't stupid. There was always another option that didn't consider murdering someone and he always looked for it. He wasn't like Wilbur and he never jumped into conclusions. If there was a threat, be it. He killed only if someone else was the first one to raise their sword at him. Never first, because that wasn't something he was proud of. And surely he killed many people, but the guilt was there. Everytime when it came to doing it, Tommy would have to push down his feelings and force his body to act on it's own. 

That was the difference between the two brothers. One was like an obsessed killer who would happily behead someone. The other brother tried to stay away from any danger. 

Of course it never worked out and Tommy grew up literally as a mass murderer because of the amount of people he was forced to kill by his own hands. Dream, Sapnap, Jack and many more. They were his friends, at first. But friends often end up betraying each other and that was in Tommy's case almost every day. He learned to live with the guilt and accepted the fact that he will never be normal. 

With the blood staining his hands and whispers occasionally hunting him, he taught himself to move on with his life. He lost countless nights crying over these people and his decisions, asking himself why he wasn't the one to die in the end. He pitied himself for all of that. He wondered why he was the one to go through it. But the answers weren't too obvious. Like always, anyway. 

And of course, he wouldn't tell anyone about it. Not Aizawa, Hawks nor All Might or even Nedzu. They were Pro Heroes, their job was to catch people like him and lock them up. Tommy in that scenario was a bad guy and what happens to bad guys? They are punished and killed. Though he wasn't too sure if Japan also killed criminals for their mistakes..

Tommy knew that even if he lived with these people and they promised to protect him, they would inform the right authorities and then lock him up. The Law was more important than him.

And they would leave him, hate him and see him as a monster and he would be all alone again. Just like always. 

So he stayed silent, because the last wouldn't catch up to him that fast. He was fine, for now. All he has to do was forget about it and move on. Just like he always did. Without anyone's help. 

・.。.:* *.:。.・

Poison. It was one of few potions that Tommy feared to use. And sure, he did it before but only when his life depended on it and there was no other choice. But he never freely used it, especially not on innocent people or animals.