The weird people

"We've had a deal and you dare to do something like that! I trusted you, I thought that you wouldn't lie to me and that we could have been friends!"

"We are friends! I just- I'm sorry, I won't do it again'

"How am I supposed to trust you? You already broke our promise. You lied to me Tommy, you betrayed me"

"Please- I didn't mean to!"

"You have to learn, cause we won't have a fun time unless you listen to everything I say"

"I never wanted to be a hero or a villain, I just wanted my home back!"

"Wilby? When is dad coming home?"

"Sorry buddy, but I don't think he will come back soon. Not today, not tomorrow and not in the nearest future. We are all on our own"

"But you won't leave, right?"

"Never, now go to sleep Tom's, you need it."

"I love you Tubbo"

"I love you too Tommy"

"The best thing for this nations is for Tommy to be exiled"

"What?! You promised you wouldn't do that!"

"I'm sorry but it's for the best"

Tommy's eyes shot open, breathing heavy and unsteady. His hand gripped his stomach, feeling the burning pain again. The memory drowned on him, making it seem way too realistic. After a while when the pain weakened, he took his chance to look around. Much to his dislike, everything was white and depressing. That's when he realized he was in a room he never saw before, laying on a white and oddly comfortable bed. His eyes darted to his body, noticing the many weird wires that were connected to his body, leading to weird looking machines. He tried to wiggle his fingers, only to realize they were bandaged so he wouldn't move them too much. His legs were also covered in bandages, which looked a little soaked from the blood.
The question in his head, how did he get here? What is this place? What the hell happened to him?
He looked around once again, trying to remember what happened before he woke up. He was in a cold place, the void as many called it. And if he was there, then that meant one thing. Dream killed him again. He felt shivers down his body, remembering what happened before he blocked out. But instead of the pain, he only felt his body sore, almost paralyzed.

Then it hit him. If he isn't in the void anymore, that means he is alive. If he is alive, that means Dream revived him. However, that doesn't help him with finding out where he is and what is this place. It looked so.. weird, overwhelming almost.
He wanted to ask someone, anyone. But he was alone.
So with nothing better to do, he slowly laid back on the bed, not without feeling more pain. After finally laying down on the white sheets and making himself comfortable, Tommy was able to rest. He closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep, but it was almost impossible with the soreness in his whole body. Instead, he decided to just lay there and wait for someone to appear. Anyone, really.

=========

The room was filled with people, six to be exact. They sat each on different side of the table, deep in the conversation. They were arguing at some point, interrupting each other while speaking and trying to get to the point. One of them sat quietly, analyzing the situation before he raised his hand in the air, almost imidiatelly shutting everyone up.
All eyes were on him, awaiting for him to start speaking. He waited a moment, before finally opening his mouth.

"So, you found this kid in the alley, all bruised up and wounded?" One of the people nodded, leaning back in the chair. "And no one was there who could have seen what happened to him? Or at least someone who saw something suspicious?"