Sudden hope

Tommy say in the chair quietly with the other two looking at him with curiousity in eyes. He gave himself a moment to relax, to think about everything. All the memories he tried so hard to forget about now came crushing down at him, leaving ugly image's in his head. He titled his head back, eyes staring emotionlessly at the white ceiling above him. He calmed his breathing and swallowed all his fear before he even dared to speak.

"Back in L'manburg everyone had 3 lives. It was one rule set by Dream, for whatever sick reason he came up with. Usually, when someone lost all 3 lives they would die fully, traveling to the void and being stuck there for eternity. Everything was beautiful, I got to live with my father and older brother, we would spend all days long together. Phil taught me hot to fly when I got my wings, along with Wilbur who would watch us from the ground in case something bad happened. But of course, that had to change because apparently, I don't even deserve a happy life.
When Wilbur decided to leave out childhood house to go on his own and create a new country, I followed after him like a puppy. Phil wasn't so happy about it at first, he was denying everything and tried to keep me with him. Of course, Wilbur was smart and somehow managed to convince Phil to let me go with him. He swore to protect me at all cost and he did, at first.
After traveling for some time, we met Dream who invited us to join his small group of friends. He looked nice and I think Wilbur actually trusted him from the exact moment when he introduced himself. I however let my guard down, seeing that my brother trusts him. And that was the first mistake that started everything.

For the first couple of weeks, everything seemed great. We started something called Drug Empire, which soon was changed. More and more people started joining us, having fun and eventually building their places to stay. And soon enough, shit went down."

Aizawa glanced at Tommy before walking over and sitting at the empty chair beside him. Nezu, who now looked more curious, leaned closer to the teen who seemed almost lost in his head. But even then, he continued.

"Wilbur took some of our friends and created an independent nation, L'manburg. Of course Dream got angry, people started arguing and before I knew it, there was a war. Dream was the one who declared it, after Wilbur wrote a Declaration of Independence. He didn't want it to be independent, he wanted to have control over it so war was the only way.
Something happened and Dream Team, which was how Dream called himself and his friends, disappeared. We took it as our win, but we were quickly proved wrong. One of my friends, Eret, said he had more resources while in reality, it was a trap. He lead us there, saying he would help. I remember pressing a button that I found on the ground. Before I knew it, I was getting killed by Dream. We were ambushed and betrayed by Eret, who we thought of as a close friend. Some time later, Wilbur decided to give up and stay under Dream's control but I did not like it. I challenged Dream to a duel, which I unfortunately lost and died to an arrow. It was supposed to take out independence and I don't know what pushed me to do it, but I gave my most prized possessions to him, which were Music Discs. That's how we got our independence, at a cost of me losing my discs which at that time I found the most important in my life. Still don't know why, it's just was sentimental to me I guess."

"Tommy-" Aizawa began but Tommy cut him own by raising his hand.

"You wanted stop hear it and I will tell you everything." He said.

Aizawa nodded, looking down at the principal who still haven't said anything and didn't look like he was going to do so. So he just listened.

"Later there were some pet wars, where they killed each other pets and alk that shit. I didn't really care about it. And then there was the Election. Wilbur, who was the president at the time, decided to hold an election and vote for a president. It was supposed to be him, but unfortunately, one person decided to lie. Quackity joined Schlatt, combined their votes and won. That made Schlatt the president and Quackity the vice-president. And then the unexpected happen. Me and Wilbur got exiled from our own country by Schlatt. We had to run and hide from everyone, planning our revenge and all that shit." Tommy explained, his face still not holding any emotions.