18

I jockeyed into another angle to push inside, but again his body shifted to block my cock from his asshole. This went on for quite a few attempts, nothing overt, but clearly, Tae wasn't wanting me inside. My determined, well-lubricated thrusts would firmly find his area and continue to push for penetration, but eventually, I subtly backed off.

I pulled back slightly from a kiss with, "I want inside you, Taehyungaa." He softly giggled back with a whisper into my ear, "Jiminaa, I'm a top." A few seconds were required to process the words, truly not understanding, "A what?" "A top - do you not know what that means?" "Are you a virgin?" He laughed loudly and firmly squeezed me with, "No you dork - just means I like to fuck, not be fucked."

My smile flipped into a sexual demonic look as a bit down on his bottom lip. As I was biting and kissing him passionately, "Nice try my friend - you just split me in two and took my cherry - now I want inside of you." This determination and alpha approach quickly had an impact as he returned with, "Oh do you, Jiminaa", as he wrapped his legs tightly around my body.

I lifted up his legs again, spit another large wad of saliva into his asshole and my cock head, and shifted my weight with determination to find his now-drenched hole. Tae helped the situation by cupping his balls and lifting them for a clear path. "You better enjoy it, Jiminaa - this might be the last time you'll be inside me," he said with a full smile while sucking onto my chin.

My cock lined up and found his asshole as I delicately pushed to find my entrance. His body was further lifted to accompany my effort, which helped me identify the target and almost immediately pop the head inside. "Oh fucking god, Jiminaa."

"Sorry sorry - pull out?" "God no - just stay put - remember what I did?" "Okay - give me that tongue

"Sorry sorry - pull out?" "God no - just stay put - remember what I did?" "Okay - give me that tongue." As our tongues licked and latched, lips were bitten and hands weaved together while our bodies grew warm and sweaty with each other. My arms began to pulsate while holding this position for minutes. 

I did my best to not move one inch with hopes he would soon push back at me wanting me further to penetrate his perfect little ass. Minutes passed and finally, he offered, "Okay it's starting to feel better - come in here a bit more," as he pulled my ass into him with his hands. His ass was the tightest thing my cock had ever felt. 

So tight that I began to worry I was going to come as I slide further inside, which had me freeze with, "Hold on - I'm about to fill you up and do not want that to happen so quickly." Our continued drunken kissing distracted me enough to begin a slight deep grind. I was now all the way inside Tae when his head tilted back in rather a pain, discomfort, or pleasure.

As I pulled out slightly to start finding that sexual rhythm, Taehyung's hands found my chest to slow me down. He clearly wasn't enjoying my large cock tearing him apart. "Are you okay? We can stop if this hurts too much."

"It'll get better - I'm just really small down there and your cock will take some time. I seriously haven't been fucked in years so bare with me baby." "Baby huh," as I slowly and gently pushed in all the way in.

" "Baby huh," as I slowly and gently pushed in all the way in