47

"That's right, fill me baby - I fucking love this big cock of yours." His head tilted back with veins exploding out of his neck. He loudly grunted as he finalized his orgasm inside my pulsating ass.

This was my Mount Everest of sex. It truly couldn't get more intense, passionate, and fulfilling. I was floating in a dream as we continued to stare each other down with cum inside and out.

Taehyung collapsed onto my wet body to immediately face plant into an intense kiss. My legs were dead weight, my arms too exhausted to hug him, but my awareness was heightened to blurt out, "Tae, that was the best sex I've ever experienced." I felt his mouth smile as he was sucking on my bottom lip with, "I fucking agree, Jiminaa. 

Never have I wanted something so bad and never has something exceeded such a high expectation." "Perfectly said my lover", I smiled back. "Lover huh."

"You're officially my fucking lover." It must have been 3 am as I stared into the dark. I had been for days back home and spiraling with emotions. 

As I stared into each flickering light creeping inside the windows, my brain would toggle between sex, love, and everything in between

As I stared into each flickering light creeping inside the windows, my brain would toggle between sex, love, and everything in between. Part of me still felt the liberating sexual fulfillment I had just devoured, but another side would overtake that accomplishment with a desire for more. A real authentic relationship that could diversely feed both sides.

Years ago I had this with my fiance, but my experience with Taehyung swept that chemistry away. Was it Tae I was craving? Or did Taehyung just wake me up to want more? My experience with Jungkook truly fed the desire to be taken and controlled, but also acknowledged I officially enjoyed this side of my sexual desires. Is it possible to have both? I had been the alpha lead all my life, but enjoyed the break in letting someone control and run the show.

My intuition knew what I had to do. I sat up, grabbed my phone, and began to hunt for Tae. I searched for every imaginable iteration of Taehyung. 

After at least an hour of failed attempts, my eyes got heavy, and passed out. I woke up with an idea: go talk to the receptionists at the sports massage therapy studio. Remembering that one of the girls who ushered me into the room was quite flirtatious, I figured she could be my path to Tae.

Oh, the irony - leverage my heterosexual skill sets to feed my homosexual hunger - what a team. I arrived at their opening at 10 am and thankfully she was there at the front desk. She looked up from her phone with, "Oh hi - I remember you."

I smiled back with, "Oh hi - yeah, it's been a while

I smiled back with, "Oh hi - yeah, it's been a while." "So cool to see you again - you want an appointment?" "Actually - I came to ask a favor." She put down her phone, "Of course - remind me your name?" "Jimin - remind me yours?" "Ashley - so talk to me - how can I help?" "I'd love to reconnect with Taehyung, my massage therapist. 

Any chance you have his number?" She smiled wide with a somewhat confused, mischievous look, "Oh yeah?" "Yeah - he was magical and would love to see him again." She stood up in amazement, "How cute is this - I had no idea." I shrugged my shoulders and smiled, "Yeah - I had no idea either - random connection."