Eye Of The Beholder Part 1

Berk

Hiccup: this, is Berk. (Toothless and Hiccup flew bellow a hanger being built, the workers waving at them) this is Berk too. (Toothless then flew above a Deadly Nader munching on some fish in a massive bowl) and so is this. (They flew next to a windmill) and this also. Yeah, it has been three whole years since the war with the Berserkers. And Berk has changed a lot. But then again, so have we. (Toothless and Hiccup flew above Snotlout who was sitting in a catapult) Snotlout works at the armory now. Gobbler gave him the title of, "official weapons tester."

Snotlout launched himself from the Catapult.

Snotlout: ha ha ha! It works!

Ruffnut and Tuffnut both pushed a cart full of spikes right under Snotlout.

Hiccup: The twins, to absolutely, no one's surprise, decided to dedicate their lives to Loki the god of pranks

Snotlout noticed the spikes and started to panic.

Snotlout: Hookfang! Hookfang!

An orange Monstrous Nightmare picked Snotlout up by the shirt before he hit the spikes

Snotlout: you just had to cut it close? (He got on the dragons' saddle and turned to the twins) there will be repercussions for this!

Hiccup: and then there's Fishlegs, who has really found his calling, teaching the children of Berk, the history of Dragons. And as for Patrick, my brother, he's still missing. But let's not talk about that.

Hiccup flew Toothless away from Berk when another Dragon came from behind him and barked. He turned and saw Stormfly and Astrid.

Hiccup: hey there you two are.

Astrid: Hiccup, I've been chasing you since the armory.

Hiccup: well, I thought we'd try out the far north today.

Astrid: uh, can we talk about something first?

Hiccup: yeah sure, if you can catch me.

Toothless and Hiccup sped forward ahead of Astrid and her dragon.

TIMES-SKIP

Hiccup was looking through the scope of spyglass looking for new dragons with Astrid.

Hiccup: you know what? I'm just going to say it. I have a really good feeling about today, Astrid.

Astrid: you say that every day. Hiccup, while we have a second, I wanted to talk to you about—

Hiccup: oh, look, look, look, look, you see it! (He pointed ahead) there's definitely some movement up ahead.

Astrid: yeah, anyway, I wanted to talk to you about— (Hiccup flew away) ugh!

Hiccup: (he started to fly behind the rock) this is it Toothless, A new species of Dragon bud!

Once they reached the other side of the rock, they were extremely disappointed to simply find Ruff and Tuff with their two headed dragon, Barf and Belch. Hiccup rolled his eyes and flew away, landing on a nearby rock, overlooking the sea. Astrid and Stormfly landed behind the duo.