Full Synopsis

The popular gourmet blogger Wen Huiyun became the cannon fodder A of a lily ABO article.

The original host and the hostess Ye Juan said that because of the hidden marriage, two years later they disliked the hostess in the entertainment industry and her family was in decline, and forced the hostess to leave the house, gave the hostess away, and called the paparazzi to expose the hostess. The master is ruined.

Afterwards, the heroine struggled tenaciously, and sparked a beautiful spark with the official partner A in a romance drama, both became popular and revived the family business.
The original owner was defrauded of all his assets by Bailian Yueguang, and when his family was ruined, he became a stray dog ​​overnight. His glands were gouged out by the official partner A, and he was thrown into a no-man's land to fend for himself.  

To make matters worse, when Wen Huiyun found out that she was wearing clothes, the original owner accidentally gg. Her body has not yet been differentiated, so she can only exchange her favor with the heroine and the system for customized pheromones in order to pretend to live as the original owner.  What a good start to the hard survival mode! 

In order to save himself, Wen Huiyun tore up the divorce agreement and decided to go back to his old business of gourmet food and take good care of Ye Zhuyan. She searched for the romance drama Ye Zhuyan was about to participate in, and silently signed up for herself to gain popularity for the food live broadcast... 

Wen Huiyun became the most out of place in the romance drama. The other guests were all introducing their zodiac hobbies, and she was recommending her handmade mochi; others were robbing props, and she handed over all the props they got to Ye Juyan.

Everyone else was vying for a date, so she turned down all the invitations and made a feast for Ye Zhuoyan—unbeknownst to the others, that day was her and Ye Zhuoyan's third wedding anniversary. 

Ye Zhuyan's cold and prickly heart was gradually melted by the gentle and considerate Wen Huiyun. During the final selection, Ye Zhuoyan put the love card into Wen Huiyun's envelope, and whispered to her ear: "You know, next week is my fever period."

Wen Huiyun was a little confused, and heard her say: "I Throw away all the inhibitors at home..." 
* 

What is the experience of being in the same romance with a hidden wife?
It's thrilling to hide from the camera and secretly take pheromones behind my wife's back. 
Wen Huiyun hid in the closet, just finished a dose of pheromone with the original owner's taste, at this moment she is differentiating into A, and the glands are about to grow.

A flashlight hit her face, and Ye Zhuoyan curled his lips: "Wen Huiyun, so you've been pretending to be an Alpha." 

Wen Huiyun couldn't argue with one hundred words—wife, listen to me! 

Ye Zhuoyan took Wen Huiyun into his arms, and bit into her gland lightly: "Even if you are a beta, I won't despise you."

Huh?

Ye Zhuyan was immediately enveloped by the unfamiliar but pleasant-smelling Alpha pheromone, which was so fragrant and heavy that he was about to faint.

She may be the world's first self-labeled Omega!