chapter 46 Arc 2

En başından başla

When Ethan heard 005 say the word someone special to him, he felt his heart hurt so much it was like being tormented and he saw a man figure but he couldn't see its face but he knew that figure was very important to him like how important Yuki in his heart.

"005 did I lose some of my memory before!?" Ethan angrily asked.

[Host, I can't answer your question, it is up to you to look for the answers to your question.] 005 seriously said.

Ethan finally calmed down and he did not asked 005 again because he knows no matter how much he wants to get an answer, 005 wouldn't easily tell it to him.

"Then I wanted to use the system spin wheel." Ethan finally changed the subject.

[Okay!] System 005 said and a big transparent spin wheel appeared in front of Ethan then Ethan received a remote in his hand.

[Host for your information the system wheel has a lot of things, some are useless but if you are lucky you will get good things so now You can start clicking the remote to spin it and once you get your reward it will automatically be given to you.]

Then Ethan began to click the remote control then the system spin wheel started to spin then it finally stopped it showed, (All skills unlock- description: The person who got this skills can learn and have all skills that he wants to learn without limitation on his body at all).

[Wow! Host you're really lucky! That is what most of the host wanted to get!] System 005 happily said while flying all around on Ethan's side with his chubby cute kid body.

For others it is a good thing but for Ethan it's not exciting because since he was young he can easily learn anything he wants to learn.

[Does the host decide which skills he wants to learn?] System 005 curiously asked.

Ethan thought about it carefully, and finally chose "Hacking" and "Musical Instruments." And martial arts To pass his time in his mission world.

[Then you will enter in the Skills private learning space.]

"Skills learning private space?"

[All skills need to be fully mastered after learning all of it and when you finally are fully proficient doing it then that space will immediately kick you out.] System 005 carefully explained.

Ethan still think that this arrangement is very reasonable. The skills that come out of nowhere will never have the real sense of realism so they need every host to learn it.

However, what Ethan still didn't expect was that he had only spent five years inside this time. Although system 005 explained that the time ratio of the space was different from the outside world, it still made him depressed that he quickly learned it.

After five years of hard work, it's finally time to enter and do his second mission.

When Ethan woke up, there was a quarrel outside but it also immediately ended, the messy footsteps outside the hospital room gradually faded away, and silence was restored.

Ethan raised his hand and rubbed his tired eyebrows, looked at the luxurious hospital room he was in.

"005 give me the memory of the original owner." Ethan calmly said to system 005.

[Okay host!] System 005 immediately transfers the memory of the original owner to Ethan.

When Ethan closed his eyes, he began to calmly receive the memory of the original owner.

[The year of this world is currently 2023. The original owner also named Ethan Wolford who came from a rural area. He has four brothers. He is the second son in the family. The original owner who was born in a village entered the top University of this world which is the wisdom academy in Manila with his excellent grades.

The original owner has always been very clear about what he wants, so after entering the wisdom academy, he has never left himself to stop studying even though he was the smartest person in that academy.

Later, the original owner rescued the beautiful rich omega son of the most wealthy man in this country because of an expected accident.

The name of that omega boy the original owner rescued is Mark and that omega took the initiative to chase the handsome and outstanding Ethan.

Since then, that boy has been chasing after the original owner. The original owner who has never experienced love soon moved by Mark.

Five years later, the original owner married Mark after graduating.

In the mouths of outsiders, the original owner is a soft rice man.

Author: (Eating soft rice is a way of saying that a Chinese man is living off his girlfriend. In English, you might hear a "mooch" or a "sap." When you need to tell someone that it's time they support themselves, this is what you say. 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

If it were not for Mark, the original owner would not be able to enter the upper circle of rich people at all. Those people always target the original owner. The original owner is also very guilty about it, but the original owner doesn't't care about those words because it's not true.

After marrying Mark, the original owner did not give up his studies. He continues to study for his master's degree.

When the original owner was about to graduate from his master's degree, Mark Cruz's parents suffered into an Airplane crash accident and died.

The death of Mark's parents had a great impact on the Cruz company.

Mark, who had never learned business, could not hold down the greedy directors and shareholders, and the entire Cruz company was in great trouble and it was about to be bankrupt.

At this moment, the original owner chose to end his studies and entered the Cruz company as the chairman. As Mark's husband, he took the position of president and re-established and took control of the troublesome situations.

The original owner showed amazing business talent. In just a month, the Cruz company, which was in the brink of bankruptcy, has become more powerful than before.

In the following years, with the efforts of the original owner, The Cruz company has become a giant.

The original owner's life is very complete. If the original owner and Mark's only son Michael and their adopted omega son Ryhs didn't get together, his life would have been perfect.

After Mark gave birth to Michael, he hurt the root on his body. He was a person who liked children very much so when Michael was one year old, the two went to an orphanage where their company do charity and adopted Ryhs.

Michael and Ryhs didn't remember anything at that time, so they didn't know that they were actually not biologically related.

Then when the two kids become an adult, Michael suddenly said that he wants to marry Ryhs as his omega wife.

The original owner couldn't accept it for a while, so he simply rejected Michael's request first so that he could let his self clearly think before allowing the two kids.

However, after everything was rejected by the original owner, his life turned upside down.

His wife for more than twenty years, who originally had a good relationship with the original owner, unexpectedly proposed to divorce him on the grounds that their relationship is not good at all.

Michael and Ryhs also stood on their omega father's side, supporting Mark's to divorce the original owner, and Andrew Ford, who was loyal subordinate and teh best friend of the original owner, kept persuading him to let Mark go because Mark already has no feelings towards him.

The original owner tried to let him fix their marriage. However, Mark, who has a soft temper and has always been gentle when talking to him, has an extremely tough attitude and also got mad at him and insists to really divorce him.

When the original owner was still working hard to repair their relationship, Mark already hired the most famous and the best lawyer to handle the divorce paper between the two.