30. Birthday Pt. 01

Comenzar desde el principio

"But father," Exe only smirks when he sees a little anger flare up in those brown eyes. "-we are to be wed soon and besides I haven't said anything out of turn. It's not like I'm telling you what we'll be doing on our honeymoon."

Exe knows that he's starting to rile the man up, but he can't help it. His claws are itching to draw blood, to impale themselves into flesh and rip limbs apart. He's been so focused on preparing their house that he hasn't had a proper kill since the last time he refilled his ink jar and though he'd like to keep the man around since it'll be somewhat nice to visit his new in-law's when he gets married, he so desperately wants to open the body and rip out the organs too. 'Ahh, shame I can't do both.'

Jules closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, needing to calm down. He can feel his blood pressure rising every time the bastard says anything about marrying into the family. "Please, don't call me that."

A clawed hand reaches out to move the brown hair to the side so Exe can get a better look at both brown eyes, and he slightly digs the tips of the claws into the side of the head, just enough to draw a little blood. He feels the other wince from the sudden motion but other than that, those brown eyes just glare at him. "Once we decide on a wedding date, you will be giving your son away to me so that he and I will happily be married. If you and Sonic both agree to this," he tightens his grip slightly, letting a thin stream of blood roll down the side of the head, only to be hidden by the quill, "-then I promise you, I will not destroy this planet. Can't say the same about different planets since I do enjoy destroying universes, but,"

Jules feels the hand leave his head and he releases a shaky breath. He doesn't bother to wipe the blood, no, he doesn't want anyone to see it on his hand and question him since he knows the psycho only wants the two of them to know about the small injury.

Exe extends his clean hand out to the hedgehog. "-if you accept then your friends, your wife, will all keep their lives. Do we have a deal, dad?"

Jules looks from those damn red eyes to the hand, and he closes his eyes. Is he willing to sacrifice his son's happiness and freedom just to keep everyone safe? Sonic will most likely do the same thing if there is no other choice but can he, as a father, do that to his own son? He also knows Sonic would be against it if he was the only one at stake.

Exe only smiles as he waits. He knows the other is weighing the pros and cons about this very unfair agreement but whatever choice the hedgehog decides will make no difference to him. He had only said he wouldn't kill the man's friends and wife; he didn't say about anyone else on the planet and besides, he never said anything about not tormenting this family. Ah, he hasn't had a good torment in a very long time anyways and he is quite overdue to make someone's life a living hell.

The father hedgehog opens his eyes to see the hand still outstretched before he looks back up into the evil eyes and he can feel the small quills on the back of his neck stand. This creature is far too dangerous, and Jules will be lucky if the small, head injury is the only thing he gets from the psycho today.

Jules opens his mouth to give his answer but instantly hears movement behind him.

"Jules, who is it-"

Ears twitch as they hear something shatter against the hard floor and Jules turns around to see his wife looking horrified. He moves to go to his wife but is stopped when a hand tightly grabs his forearm.

Exe leans in close and whispers in the ear: "We'll continue our conversation another time, dad," he then releases his hold on the other, letting him check on his dear wife.

Jules quickly goes to his wife and gently grabs her face, needing to calm down. "Bernie, look at me." He sees the terrified green eyes tremble and he rubs her cheek. "At me, Bernie."