Chapter 18: Assault on the Pendragon Mansion

Start from the beginning

"Roger Roger!" All the droid commanders responded, as they headed their units to the location.

"Grievous, I want Elaine, and her companion alive, is that clear?" Issei asks seriously, to which Grievous gives a nod, as he heads to the location, he then looks at Gondul, as he informs them.

"Well, it's a good thing you could come.." Issei spoke seriously, as he continues, "Elizabeth couldn't make it due to helping Michael and the other Seraphs trying to calm the seeds of rebellion taking place in the factions."

"She would have, but she had a job to perform so that Michael doesn't get suspicious, right?" Gondul responded with a smile, as she continued, "So what is my role?"

"You are backup, along with Miyuki, Quinella and Charlotte, and if Elizabeth manages to make it back, then inform her that she will join the assault as well." Gondul nods, as they watch the Droid Army mercilessly kill anyone that got in their way, even Magicians and Knights did not stand a chance against them.

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team, and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.

Issei looks at the book, remembering his past well, he visions the factions falling apart.
Ingvild looks at a figurine of Dai, as she crushes it, tears falling from her eyes, anger on her face.

Artemis, Elizabeth, Charlotte, Quinella, and Gondul watch their factions with disdain.
Ingvild closes her eyes and looks at Dai with a determined look. Miyuki grits her teeth remembering her sisters
Issei is on his knees, his past haunting him, as a family photo shows up, with a slash on it.
Issei is separated from his family.

He looks at Sirzechs, as they both radiate their aura.

Opening End

Pendragon Residence, 5:00 PM

A young British woman in her early twenties. She has black hair that is tied above her head and wears a maid outfit. They both were outside, as they managed to leave through one of the unguarded exits.

This was Elaine Westcott, the love interest of Arthur Pendragon, and the guardian of Le Fay Pendragon

This was Elaine Westcott, the love interest of Arthur Pendragon, and the guardian of Le Fay Pendragon. Among her was another woman, a very beautiful pale skinned girl with hip-length silver hair that had bangs hanging over her face where it mostly hangs over on the right side and clear sky-blue eyes.