She pulls away from the kissing with a huge smile across her face. I can't help but stare at her a little. I'm so lucky to have her.

"Thanks for doing that with Me" I say as we sit in the taxi to the airport. Her fingers are laced with mine while her head rest on my shoulders looking at the pictures we just took.

"I'll do anything with you" she says and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

"I just wanted a memory of our first time staying together in a different country." I say alittle shy

"We'll I hope you have a lot of storage on your phone because we have to do it everywhere we go now." She says with the cutest smile.

"I'll buy a new phone just for that" I smile and she kisses her sweet lips against mine again and I just can't get enough of her. 

We finally arrive to the airport and then get on the private jet she booked. I hate wasting money on stuff like that because I'm perfectly fine on a normal plane but she wanted to be special. And since it was a surprise, I really had no choice.

After getting on we listen to the safety instruction from the flight attendant and she shows us around the plane. This one has a bed on it even though the flight is only 3 hours. I see Scar smirk when she shows us the bedroom and I can't keep the naughty thought out of my head. And no, surprisingly I'm not a member of the mile high club yet. ;)

"So..when we get there it will be 8am. We have a full 24 hours before Rose will be there. I have half a day planned. So you have 3 hours to pick out your favorite sight to see because I know you will want an in depth tour and we don't have time for more than 1." Scarlett days

"Wait really!? You'll go on a nerdy tour of the volcanos and hot springs with me?" I ask way to excited.

"Of course I will, how many time do I have to tell you I'll go anywhere you go." She says and I feel a little bad. I shouldn't make her feel like this. Like she has to keep repeating herself and proving her love to me. I know she loves me.

"I'm sorry. I just don't believe I deserve you." I say to her. She lifts my chin up to look at her in the eyes and leans in closer, nudging her nose with mine.

"You deserve to be loved and cared for so stop telling yourself you don't." She whispers between us and looks at my lips then back at my eyes. This time I'm the one to initiate the kiss and I brush my nose on hers again tilting my head the other way which makes her giggle. I then lean in and kiss her soft and gentle, Like she's about to break but I mean it in a sincere way.

"I only wish to be loved by you" I say when I pull away. She puts her hands on my chest gripping my T-shirt in her hand as she leans back and looks around the plane. No one's near us, in fact no one is even in this part of the cabin. She drags me upward with her and crash's her lips to mine once more. Then she guides me with her into the bedroom on the plane. She closes the door behind me and spins around so her back is leaning against the door and she has the mischievous but sexy smirk on her face.

"Lay down" she says still looking at me with that smirk.

"Don't have to tell me twice" I say as I jump onto the bed making her laugh.

"Good girl, you listen well" she says and walks closer to the bed. Oh those words went straight down to my panties. My jaw slacks open while I stare at her. She climbs onto the bed and sits up on her knees right inbetween my legs.

"Do you think you can be quiet for me?" She says and licks her lips and looks me up and down. I nod my head yes frantically.

"Good girl" she says and pushes me to lay down fully and comes up and straddles me. My eyes roll in the back of my head when she grinds her hips onto mine. My hands grip her waist and her hands land on my chest for support.

"You have been the most supportive girlfriend for me the past couple months. You deserve to be pleasured until you pass out. I plan on making that happen tonight but for now, this will be a little preview." She says over me each word she get closer and closer to my neck until I feel her breath on it. At the end of her last sentence she attaches her lips to the base of my neck and sucks. Then moves to my right side and find my spot behind my ear and sucks there making my hips buck. I feel her smirk on my skin and want to push her away for teasing me but know that won't be the best idea. She moves the my left side and find the spot I like by my jaw and sucks there. She's knows what gets me going, and knows exactly what I need.

"Scar" I moan out and she stops kissing my neck to look up at me.

"Yes my love?" She asks sweetly.

"Please touch me" I beg and she just laughs

"Fine but tonight I don't want any talking back" she says with a firm look and I feel the rush of arousal that follows down below. I just shake my head yes and she smiles kissing my lips again. I'm so lost in our kiss I don't feel her hand slip in my pants until she brushes her fingers over my clit.

"Oh shit" I moan while pull info her down closer to me. I use her body weight to push her hand closer to my center also and grind a little on it.

"Fuck your so wet baby, it's so hot how turned on I get you" she says while rubbing small circles on my clit.

I can barley form a sentence, too engulfed in the feeling she's giving me. Im still fully clothed but it's kinda hot she can make me this much of a mess without even taking my clothes off. She dips her hand lower and plays between my folds a little before dipping a finger into my entrance.

"Fuck yes, I love your fingers" I moan out
"Just my fingers?" She responds with in a teasing voice and adds another finger inside me.
"N-no I love everything a-bout you, fuck!" I moan unable to control much of my mind or body.

"Good, because I love everything about you." She says while continuing her assault on my pussy.

She leans down and kisses me neck again while curling her fingers out of my sending me into a shock of pleasure.

"I love your body" *kiss*
"I love your mind" *kiss*
"I love the way you make me feel" *kiss*
"Fuck Scarlett don't stop" I moan out. Even though she is viciously pumping in and out of me to get me to my high, her words are making it loving and feel so sensual.
"I love when you moan my name" *kiss*
"I love those cute freckles you have on your nose" *kiss*
"Oh yeah I love when your legs start shake right before you need to cum" she says seeing my legs start to shake.
"You gonna cum for me baby?" She asks but I don't respond. I can't respond. My mind is too clouded by the feeling and her words just made me float into an abyss. She hovers closer to my face and speeds up her fingers a little. I feel my whole body shaking and it's on fire.
"Cum for me" I hear whispered in my ear and I open my eyes to see her beautiful face looking at me so lovingly I let my mind snap and feel my orgasm take over.
"Shit Scar Ahhh" I moan while my body twitches and she tries to hold me in place while she continues pumping to prolong my orgasm. When she deems she's down t enough time in there she pulls out slowly. I miss the feeling of her fingers inside me but I won't complain yet.

"You did so good my love" she says to me cradling my head in her arms. She pulls me onto her chest and strokes my hair.

"You are so fucking good at that" I say to her and feel her chest rise and fall with a laugh.

"I'm glad you think so" she says. She keeps combing through my hair with her fingers and it's going to lull me right to sleep. I cuddle up to her chest more and get comfortable. She seems to get the hint and pulls me closer.

"You can sleep, I'll make sure I wake you up before we land." She says. I nod, unable to speak and soon drift off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for lack of update! Away for the holiday..
Happy 4th to my Americans!
Tomorrow I will bless you all and update with at least 3 chapters!