the omega smiled at the note and hurriedly dressed himself, forgetting about the idea that san definitely could have heard him. for now he was just happy and warm at the thought of the other taking caring of him without him needing to be asked. "what am i to you san?" the question slipped out of the others mouth without even thinking about it and his smile immediately dropped with it. "you won't see me as i see you will you? not after what hongjoong told me..." the omega trailed off before pulling himself out of his slump.

deciding to finally get out of his room he headed towards the kitchen where he could smell something delicious. 'must be yeosang and joongie' he thought to himself remembering what the luna told him. the omega was correct, finding yeosang in the kitchen cooking a late breakfast. "anything i can help with?" he asked, making himself known which also startled the other causing him to jump slightly.

"wooyoung! nice to finally see you awake. uhm actually yes, hongjoong is currently talking to seonghwa so my second hand is gone. could you possibly scramble some eggs for me? about 4 should do" he asked, tilting his head as he waited for a response. wooyoung nodded and gave him a happy 'of course' and immediately moved to find the eggs and a bowl. with the help of yeosang he was able to find all the utensils and stuff needed.

wooyoung had quite a bit of experience in the kitchen. seeing as he never got picked as a paired omega, his main duty was cooking and cleaning. which he did a lot of since the others never cared to keep clean and make his life easier but then again why would they care.

wooyoung took it upon himself to cook the eggs after getting approval from yeosang. he was careful not to burn them, but cooked them thoroughly. "oh yeah, can i ask you something woo? or well is it okay to call you that?" he asked carefully not wanting to say anything wrong.

"yeah of course, joongie already calls me that" he stated and motioned his head towards the other as if asking what the question was.

"you and san have been spending a lot of time together. is he.. perhaps, your mate?" yeo asked, bringing up the changing of the eyes just like hongjoong had. wooyoung only nodded sadly and looked down as he took the pan off the stove.

"yeah... i guess he is, that's what hongjoong said and well my inner wolf is always craving his scent and touch. but hongjoong told me that san..." the male trailed off again not wanting to finish the sentence.

"i'm sure he'll come around. i've never seen him act this way towards anyone before." a new voice spoke and wooyoung turned to find jongho, yeosang's mate entering the kitchen to greet his lover. "oh right, i'm his brother, so that part should make more sense to you" he clarified for the obviously confused omega.

wooyoung made a small 'o' with his mouth finally putting two and two together. he really didn't know what that meant for him but it did fill his heart with a little bit of hope.

as wooyoung was plating the eggs an aggressive knock resonated through the house and the three in the kitchen closest to the sound looked at each other in confusion. "i'll get it, you two stay out," ordered jongho, moving carefully towards the door.

something wasn't sitting right in wooyoung's stomach and the anxiety and panic that washed over him caused him to whimper slightly and cower back further into the kitchen. "y-yeosang something doesn't feel right..." he whispered, the mentioned boy immediately coming to calm him down.

as jongho opened the door he was met with a stranger who looked quite angry. "can i help you?" the alpha asked the other standing in front of him.

"possibly. i happen to be looking for something that belongs to me, and i picked up a faint trail of it heading this way." the stranger spoke, trying to peer inside but jongho was quicker, closing the door just enough so that his body was all that could be seen.