Ch. 21: Meeting Amelia

Well, here we are!" Boscha said.

Luz gazed up at the new location and saw it actually looked somewhat interesting.

"The treasure shack?" Luz asked.

"This place is special to me." Boscha said, looking at her locket with a small smile, "Our moms built it for us, hoping we could bond with a hideout... I'm hoping we still can."

Luz grabbed Boscha's hand.

"I would love that."

Boscha smiled brightly at this before she rushed Luz/Sasha inside to show her the place.

"Welcome to the Treasure Shack!"

The inside looked like a club house. Full of various posters and objects such as band equipment, clothes, and even some lights.

"Cool but it could use some cleaning." Luz said, looking at some old bottles of diet apple blood.

"Hey, those were from my friends." Boscha said, picking up a fried onion bag, "How Amelia isn't fat is beyond me."

"Oh, didn't know the demon realm had a version of Funyuns." Luz said, looking at the bag.

"Funyuns? That's what you call this?" Boscha asked, pointing to the bag. "That is a MUCH name than we have for them."

"Really, what is it?" Luz asked, taking the bag and looking at it.

"Yum Yums, really?" Luz asked, "That is the dumbest name I've ever heard."

"Don't insult them in front of Amelia or she'll use her plant magic and turn you into an Onion."

"Turn me into an onion? She's actually capable of that?" Luz asked.

Boscha shrugged.

"Don't know, all I know is the last person to make fun of something she liked was never seen again." Boscha said, "Wonder what she's doing right now? Maybe I can set you and her up."

"I will smack you." Luz said, raising her hand to backslap Boscha, "I have been trained by a Latina woman, there is nothing worse than a punishment from one of them!"

"We have two mothers that are master potion makers, one of which happens to like pain and keep asking for more. You think that's not scary?" Boscha asked.

"Trust me, you don't know real pain until you've seen Mami mad." Luz said.

"Do you know what it's like looking at her third eye when mom is mad? It's like she glaring at your soul." Boscha said.

"Have you ever seen the glare when Mami is mad?" Luz asked, "It's like hell opening up and the devil himself coming for you."

As the twins kept trying to one up each other, someone opened the flap to the entrance.

"Hey, Boscha, did I leave my book h- why are there two of you?" Amelia asked, munching on her fried onion snack.

"Two of me?" Luz and Boscha said, looking at Amelia.

"Oh, no, Amelia, you remember hearing about my twin sister right?" Boscha asked, "Well, here she is."

"Huh?" Amelia let out, dropping her "yum yum" chip.

"Hello. Luz Noceda/Sasha Triplet at your service." Luz said, waving to Amelia.

Boscha put her hands on Luz's shoulders.

"She's single." Boscha told Amelia with a smile.

"Are you really trying to set me up right now?!" Luz shouted at Boscha.