Kimchima's eyes soaked seeing the boy in tears. She raised his face and stroked his tear stained cheeks.

" I suggest you to go and talk to him rather than crying for no reasons." Kimchima reasoned to which Taehyung nodded and determinedly went out towards the ground.

General's tent was still hoisted up in the ground. It would only be dispersed after the departure whistle was blown. Rest of the soldiers are busy at hoarding and boarding things. Others were gathered around the camp fire where Jimin was also sitting near Min and Kim. Serenity crossed the camp with only Taehyung’s heart beating in heavy motion.

The boy slowly trudged inside the General's tent. A shril scream escaped from Taehyung's shivering mouth witnessing the sight in front of him.

A black figure was crouching near General's sleeping physique with a knife in his hands. Jungkook who was awake only to get the intruder near him, opened his eyes in alarm when he heard the boy's scream. The man in black threw the knife at Taehyung which fortunately missed the desired target only to produce a gash at Taehyung’s right shoulder.

The terrified boy stood shell shocked at the turn of events. His eyes watered with fear and intense pain. When the man took another knife, Jungkook kicked him from behind and tripped him to the floor. His right hand was seized resulting in the weapon to be dropped off on the floor. Jungkook pushed his three fingers into the sternocleidomastoid muscle of the intruder's neck and the next second, the man passed out.

Jungkook ran towards Taehyung and looked at his wound. The laceration went a bit deep and blood was oozing out from the wound.

" T..Tae, Are you Okay?" Jungkook asked worriedly to which the boy nodded and tried to smile.

" Let's get out."

Jungkook called Kim loudly while emerging out of the tent which in turn signaled the enemies' attention who were gathered around the place in case the planned assassination had failed. His eyes widened when he saw an enraged group of men blocking his way of exit and half of them strangling his soldiers. The building was safe, locked from inside as it was already night time and the children went to bed.

Jungkook’s eyes inconspicuously looked behind to ensure Taehyung's safety who was standing at the tent's entrance, half concealed by the curtain. There were a total of fifteen men around him while a dozen of men clad in black was strangling and kicking his other soldiers. Min and Kim are trying their best to shake away the men.

Few of the cladded men charged at him with knife and spears which Jungkook dodged efficiently. He fought chivalrously, tucking the men under his legs to the ground. 

Taehyung looked around to see Jimin. When he failed, he sneaked out and gathered his steps to run into the forest. Park Jimin was strolling through the forest, reminiscing the freshness as a sensual memory of this place. His heart momentarily stopped to see a panting Taehyung with blood stuck to his upper body.

" What happened?" Jimin asked fervently.

" T..there.. enemy. Attacking kookie.. trapped e..everyone." Taehyung tried to put in a sentence and failed. When they came near to the encampment, Jimin hushed Taehyung and motioned him to stay hidden near the bush. He took the knife set from his waist and slowly trudged towards the campfire site where Min and Kim were tied up. The rest of the men also joined the kill spree to hunt down the General, leaving the tied males free of attention.

Taehyung’s vision scattered to look for Jungkook.

The General stood tall, with taut muscles that rippled across his lean frame, broad at the shoulders and chest, narrowing down to a slim waist and muscular legs. Innumerable scars criss crossed through his military shirt that had finally oozed out of his torso.